Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimization

THe worst Thing at least for me is that the controls are in the corners, and it makes it difficult to hold the device and play proficiently.

I completely agree how players feel about the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus joysticks.. including that the zone controls are far larger than Era's as XSTARX mentioned, shows that it is too difficult to play

1. The joysticks are way in the corner.. (Try centering it like zone's joysticks)

2. The joysticks are to small..

Also i think it would help if the hotkeys, Chat,and map was enlarged because it seems that zone's buttons seem more comfortable than Era's

Zephlyn

iPhone 6 Controls

Well, i'm sure there has been a thread like this before, but I would like to make my own.

Recently, I had been forced to switch from an iPad to an iPhone because my iPad had been stolen, well some problems I got when switching into the device is that the joystick are bad placed.
    IMG_0023.jpg
    If you are an iPad player, you would understand that the joysticks aren't placed at the bottom of the screen, instead the joysticks are placed more upwards and more together.

If it's possible, please add an option to switch it more upwards and more together, or make us have the option to make it as we like.
    Many people is experiencing this problem, and i'm sure that it's pretty annoying to get used to it.

Yeah, we don't really know if Toonslab (or Eurocenter, don't really know who is in charge of the game) will be updating the controls for the iPhone 6. You could always try buying a game pad for your iPhone.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Zephlyn
    I hope they propose to do so, those controls are annoying and I don't know if I can play with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Alpho, SNK? Please, this is getting annoying ;(

Banned
    Bumped for Snk.

Wow it has been 2 years.

Ok good - so Zone has perfect controls?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Ok good - so Zone has perfect controls?!
    As a matter of fact, yes.

But that was only a support for the renovation of controls back then.