Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hermes (Account Stealing)!

Hermes (Account Stealing)!

There is a player named Hermes and his gang is (pizza hut) who steals peoples accounts by asking them if they want to join in a youtube video, then ask them for there email so he can send a fake email saying "you have been hired to player relations" using an email not related to his graal account. He is a trader. I reported this problem to mun who ive been reporting all my problems to, but nothing is being done which is not surprising to me. But i feel everyone should know hermes is stealing accounts in a violating way since people dont know what it looks like to be accepted to the Graal Era Player relations team. And just today hermes is faking to have cancer so he can gain sympathy from people and got dmitri to jail me because i called him out on it.image.jpg image.jpg

Report him.
    Or you can, "call him out", via ticket here. Which i suggest doing at this stage.
    http://support.toonslab.com/index.php?action=submit
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

should I report them? yeh, im gonna report him
    I will soon rule the world.
    -Minyoung

I still dont think anyone will do anything about it though hermes is like getting away with murder right now

He spelt secure wrong lol. Honestly account stealers should just get a permanent ban.

Unsatisfied

after giving proof of hermes stealing accounts that include 2 of his emails and 4 pictures of him sending out emails my complaint has been bumped to resolved and hermes can just walk around era stealing accounts as he pleases, this is a disgrace and goes to show how currupt "justice" is on graal, thats if there is any...

I asked for evidence that ties him to the emails and you said you didn't have any.
    I quote;
    Okay I can't do anything unless there's a definite link between him and the emails.Moving the ticket to resolved, feel free to bump it if you find out additional info.

-Ace
    What more can you expect when you don't give me proof?
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

I provided 2 emails of his with more pictures

One of the emails claim it's Hermes except it's not the same one that has been sending you the fake apps.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

image.jpg "hey nick its hermes" that says it all right there i dont understand, im not trying to be rude but its quite frusterating. That email did not come from his graal email but hes claiming that he is hermes himself meaning both emails are linked to that same exact person