Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Fyse/John :/

Banned
    I'm intrigued by your hacking capabilities, not that I want to inherit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysez View Post
    Hello,
    I created an account specifically for this thread.
    Unfortunately, I am not back. I haven't played Graal since I started playing World of Warcraft again (2 subscription payments have been made, so a little less than 2 months).
    There have been a select few people who have my hacking tool. Mature people, I should add. John is >not< one of them who has my tool.

Since I haven't logged in, in nearly 2 months, it may be an imposter (which isn't uncommon) if the photo attached by OP is recent - keep in mind that my usual outfit in-game is very simple to set, anyone can look like that, and the name can be set to it as well.

Thank you, I'll try to respond to any questions or comments directed toward me, but I can't guarantee I won't be banned out of this era-go account.

(VPN On)
    Hi fyse,how did u even see this thread or even how did you know a thread was made to talk about you and you didnt open graal from 2months

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Hi fyse,how did u even see this thread or even how did you know a thread was made to talk about you and you didnt open graal from 2months
    John, as well as a few other graalians, has my personal Kik. John showed me a screenshot of this thread, and I googled it.

Not that i want to dabble in the dark arts of hacking but i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guys cousins who knows a guys aunt that might be able to get you a job using your skills for good (EA GAMES), Let me know.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

My comment got deleted?
    I wasn't trying to become a hacker myself, quiet interested how they do it
    Just being me.

lol "(vpn on)" impressive.
    Hi there! Im Kase.
    Im new to forum so dont ask me any shts about forum pls
    You can simply find me on ERA, mostly in the Events
    If you have any concerns, questions or anything like that, PM me on Era
    Xbox GT: LoveWhiplash
    CoD Clan: NoToR (NTR)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the Moreyou learn,
    the more you Earn.

Interesting. Just like an Agents.

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

John, as well as a few other graalians, has my personal Kik. John showed me a screenshot of this thread, and I googled it.
    Don't really know why John would link you this thread, if you clearly don't like him and he is with someone pretending to be you.
    Doesn't make sense why he would impersonate you, and then link you to a thread where you can deny being impersonated if you are who you say

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't really know why John would link you this thread, if you clearly don't like him and he is with someone pretending to be you.
    Doesn't make sense why he would impersonate you, and then link you to a thread where you can deny being impersonated if you are who you say
    Sadly, there aren't many ways to prove "if you are who you say." So I've just screenshot with a little extra text in my signature, however removed the text after screenshotting, of course.
    http://m.imgur.com/2uaPoag

John and I aren't enemies. We get along well, though I don't agree with some of his choices including the incident with GamerGirl (who, I should remind you all, I helped get her account back for her).
    I've tried, though not always successful, to fix John's mistakes.

I'm not sure why John would impersonate me, especially since he can't do anything other than social engineering.

Hello,
    I created an account specifically for this thread.
    Unfortunately, I am not back. I haven't played Graal since I started playing World of Warcraft again (2 subscription payments have been made, so a little less than 2 months).
    There have been a select few people who have my hacking tool. Mature people, I should add. John is >not< one of them who has my tool.

Since I haven't logged in, in nearly 2 months, it may be an imposter (which isn't uncommon) if the photo attached by OP is recent - keep in mind that my usual outfit in-game is very simple to set, anyone can look like that, and the name can be set to it as well.

Thank you, I'll try to respond to any questions or comments directed toward me, but I can't guarantee I won't be banned out of this era-go account.

(VPN On)

let me have that vpn ip and we'll see how long it can last with my server