Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about era and where it's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    #HatersGonnaHate
    The thing you need to do if you think era is going down is give ideas, or tell how you would improve instead of posting million of threads about ragging.
    Quick example : You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports, but also argue about not hosting events. Normal people can't do two things at the same time.
    Players also always do the best of yourself to get any of the staff members fired. Doesn't matter what the problem is.
    Trust me, i was player and i'm staff i see the both sides and i started playing graal lot of years ago. But arguing is not the solution, if you really care about the game start helping the dev team, staff team and the rest of players.That will make you look really good. (It's my opinion, and thanks for reading it)

Ser
    Please, people post their ideas everyday on this forum but no one considers it, even if it's good.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

The real question is, what do you want to achieve from this thread?
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

The only thing that's wrong and making people quit this game is its servers if that was fixed people would play a lot more ik I will but graal isn't dead at all and prs don't do anything at all lmfao people doing hacks in front of the. And all they say haha and my friends r fine lol I'm not saying names but it's funny how pr members don't care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    @ Zolianto - feel free to send us examples of your skills in development, send us script files and level files to support.toonslab.com
    I certainly will thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda want to go down the scripting route though

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    This game keeps going down and down, soon to be canceled.
    Let's talk about the gameplay. Unixmad doesn't invest in better servers, meaning the gameplay sucks, it's terrible. Why play graal when you could go play the legend of zelda? This is a knockoff anyways.
    It's on the verge on getting sued with all these badass rule breaking PRS thinking they could upload anything they want. I remember asking a PR on why he had a head with a hat and we couldn't, he replied saying "PRS don't have to follow the upload rules"
    Secondly, the unfairness. Dboy was caught cussing out a player by Bram, but he's still a PR. wtf?
    Robg still has his head even though 2 PRS saw my thread #Favoritism.
    Attachment 21024 thirdly, we play to achieve nothing, once you start the game, you're basically done, there's no need to do anything, PK and Spar isn't nessesary, just for fun. The content lacks.
    you can hate me for saying this, but i'm just saying this so any SRA OR PRA can see this and consider talking to their team. Fire dboy, refund robgs head, stop being so corrupt.
    This is not the case. If anything, the game is improving. More and more players are on per day; there only used to be 1000-2000 players online. Now we exceed the 3000 player limit. Staff attempt to monitor and improve the game. This wouldn't be a zelda game either, although it follows the same art style. That doesn't mean anything. That's like saying "Spongebob" is copying a cleaning commercial because they both have sponges... Pixel art is used everywhere. People set up goals for themselves and their gang. This game will never go, because it is modern. It also provides an excellent interactive experience, communicating with people all across the world. If anything, the players just can't approve of anything. You change this and that, you get complainers and followers. You cannot make everyone happy, and I can see this, judging by this unnecessary thread, to take your anger out on staff and developers of the game? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by HowlGraal View Post
    Quit Era if you don't like it, no one said you have to play it
    That is not nice, even if you did not tell me this, i can still feel some type of way by reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    lack of development staff.
    What ever happen to Sandbox?
    You guys should really move up to this project even if the owner of that server was fired.
    Everyone wants to make every more fun, well suggesting idea's won't go anywhere because i feel
    like we have careless staff.
    I respect everything you guys do as a staff team even if i was a staff before.
    But i want to say it's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    #HatersGonnaHate
    The thing you need to do if you think era is going down is give ideas, or tell how you would improve instead of posting million of threads about ragging.
    Quick example : You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports, but also argue about not hosting events. Normal people can't do two things at the same time.
    Players also always do the best of yourself to get any of the staff members fired. Doesn't matter what the problem is.
    "Doesn't matter what the problem is"
    Most of the time it does matter.
    Maybe You lazy not to care?

"You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports"
    That is there job, that is something we all can't fight.
    By each impotent report you miss, that effects everyone on graal.
    Example, GamerGirl "Case"
    "instead of posting million of threads about ragging."
    To be honest most of the noobs spam with threads,
    some players post cool and nice idea's and all i see is," that's a good idea, should be added."
    Months later another post just like it and we all forget about it.

I'm not saying it is easy to be a Staff member, but to work as a team would be better.
    So what if a players harassing you, just respond and help them even if you can't understand.

I'm not saying i was a good staff, but i have my ways of being even with players even if they harass me and spam me being racist.

"#HatersGonnaHate"
    This is something we can all stop if everyone really does work as a team to support the staff even if they are having hard times.

At the end of the day about %80 of the population won't care, but i guess it's true from my point of view.
    don't take it the wrong way

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the favoritism problem, to be honest, this needs to stop now
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

John u should been role model instead of resigning

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Scaletta View Post
    John u should been role model instead of resigning
    I kind of don't find my self a role model, i don't see how i am one?
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Banned
    The sandbox was closed because the owner didn't want us to use it.
    There is an official testbed though that acts as a sandbox.
    You need to talk to callimuc or carlito to get access to it