Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why was this dissaproved?

Exactly. I really don't know why you created the gang.
    Was it supposed to be funny?
    Or do you actually like the food there?
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    Exactly. I really don't know why you created the gang.
    Was it supposed to be funny?
    Or do you actually like the food there?
    My friend wanted me to name it goot so I was like gooterz and then I thought of hooters ;-; so rlly idk what to make the pic now.

I don't see the option to upload any images regarding hooters besides
    having the gang name Gooterz as a title and having a graal character wearing some white or orange.
    Maybe just change the name if you can't think of anything.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I don't see the option to upload any images regarding hooters besides
    having the gang name Gooterz as a title and having a graal character wearing some white or orange.
    Maybe just change the name if you can't think of anything.
    ;-; the two hardest parts of era. Gang names and logos. If I do change the name what do I change it to? ;-; if I don't what do I make the picture? So challenging m8 ,(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHY WAS THIS DISSAPROVED DARN.uploadfromtaptalk1437795235741.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    Seriously, No real life picture. Just make a normal picture which is pixelated.
    Why you need so many weird logos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican icecream View Post
    Hahahaaha! XD like it looks like a stuff animal. Add barack obama's picture and see what happens. how about in graal classic, The admin accepted the bunny eating a carrot from a friend in his guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Hahahaaha! XD like it looks like a stuff animal. Add barack obama's picture and see what happens. how about in graal classic, The admin accepted the bunny eating a carrot from a friend in his guild.
    ;-;

Banned
    Let's get things clear here shall we, let's start with pole dances, when you go on a pole dance, does it makes your player half nude or do you still have your clothes (colors) on ? Yes your colors are still on, that solve the pole dance issue.
    Now, let's talk about iPink's bodies that you seem not to be liking, those looks more like huge chicken legs than actual human legs, I disapprove those for being too offensive in my opinion, that resolve the body issue.
    Now, about a gang picture, you can make your own which can reflect your gang name and which can be appropriate, just need to be a bit creative and I'm sure you'll end up with something. Like as said above, why not have the name of your gang ? That perfectly reflects your gang name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Let's get things clear here shall we, let's start with pole dances, when you go on a pole dance, does it makes your player half nude or do you still have your clothes (colors) on ? Yes your colors are still on, that solve the pole dance issue.
    Now, let's talk about iPink's bodies that you seem not to be liking, those looks more like huge chicken legs than actual human legs, I disapprove those for being too offensive in my opinion, that resolve the body issue.
    Now, about a gang picture, you can make your own which can reflect your gang name and which can be appropriate, just need to be a bit creative and I'm sure you'll end up with something. Like as said above, why not have the name of your gang ? That perfectly reflects your gang name.
    For example "Cat Meow" Then make a pixel art that is a cat or with a cat and meow on it.