Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnip Weapon

We will make the melee, and post it in here. We'll see the outcome.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    The odachi katana doesn't seem that great either.

But i don't see how turnips relate to orcs that's all.

Good point
    Crd tell us why your people are related to turnips in some way

We may already have the GFX done all we need is conformation

I agree.I mean you get gralats and stuff, but seriously.You only get 10$ iTunes for being #1 and killing 7,000 orcs which took you like 100 hrs.You spend so much of that time doing that, and what do you get?A damn Ice Cream.Seriously though.Orc Turnip might look humongous for a melee, but don't let that fool you.Its just a damn Ice Cream in disguise.People who spent so much time killing Orcs shouldn't be treated with a Ice Cream.Period.

I think to many people here they agree that a turnip melee has nothing to do with an orc and we were frankly disappointed with the reward. Although of course we are grateful that we received something for the hard work and hours we put in, I think we all expected something a bit more unique and different to other things in era. Of course a turnip melee is different as I don't think I have seen that specific vegetable put to use to kill someone nevertheless we would just be extremely grateful if we were allowed to create our own melee and have an admin just put in the stats. All top 10 orc slayers have agreed that if would be preferable if they could receive a different melee which we have ideas for. (Thank you to Howl for organising this whole event we are not doubting your mad developer skills.)

Honestly i see your point i wasnt into killing the orcs stuff but being top 10 out of 3500+ people is pretty great but for that crappy weapon equavelent as the chocolate/vanilla dagger isn't a good thing i would sugest that they redesign it or give so it heals faster. Thanks

I agree. Fewer people will participate in the future if the prizes "need work"

Your admins are chosen for going above and beyond what's expected. Let them show their skills. Or open it up for player submissions. No reason to release anything that's substandard.

why do i dissapear when i use my turnip now lol

It wasn't supposed to be a super OP weapon, just something you could show off...The top 3 also got money for VIP on top of the Orc Money, 21,500 for Ozzy and 7,500 for the other two.

I didn't make the melee, gani it or script it. Nothing is being changed, be grateful you got as much as you did. I wanted it to heal 2hp after getting a spam of angry pm's, but the man in charge of stats no.