Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: News

Made freeze on 'Snowballs' lower.

Added weekend / monthly ammo to shops.

Made the header look cleaner
    3Zm2V.png

Added search (there are some things at the bottom of the page you won't have, but you will see Search there)
    3Zm3G.png

Nice updates.
    Roaming.

Forum looks better
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Nope just every month or so

A few small ones

The Chainsaw gun in the events shop now has a melee hotkey attached
    The Hell, Water, Fire, Ice event items now heal gang members even if you're at full health
    The forum identifying system is now based on emails and not IP (I removed it, if you don't register with the same email in game you won't receive the achievement)
    The rare lollipop sword now says (Rare) on the trade tables
    The Birthday room now displays the hat correctly (free hat)
    The Valentine Bomb now uses the old particle system again (was converted to gani for Facebook, but Facebook can now display particles) - visually looks better
    Updated the graphics on the 'Fort Killers' event - should I add the other gang areas not just the 3 near the start?

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

A few small ones

The Hell, Water, Fire, Ice event items now heal gang members even if you're at full health
    The forum identifying system is now based on emails and not IP (I removed it, if you don't register with the same email in game you won't receive the achievement)
    The Birthday room now displays the hat correctly hat)
    The Valentine Bomb now uses the old particle system again (was converted to gani for Facebook, but Facebook can now display particles) - visually looks better
    Updated the graphics on the 'Fort Killers' event - should I add the other gang areas not just the 3 near the start?
    Either big or small update, still a big change in era, thank you.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

A few small ones

I think it's better with just the ones at start as they suit the event better. Slightly off topic but I think there should be a delay on the fort events when you respawn to when you take damage to stop people with pbps killing you before you can re enter the base.

A few small ones

I think you should add more bases. Having events in bases such as gz and tachi could be fun becuase it adds more variety to the event, becuase it's pretty boring only having the 3 same bases as options. And adding bases in southridge could make southridge livelier.

Also, please remove the hit timer in bases. I think if that's done, the PBP and it's stack damage won't be as OP.

And yogy, if they do remove the hit timer, ask for them to increase the damage.

I've not posted a few changes to Era- but I don't know if it warrants a news update.

• New Event - lucky draw
    • Gang Zones have no hit timer
    • Can't change name in spars
    • Fixed Eggshot dead glitch
    • Fixed dimmer lights to work when you enter

Should things like these be in the news? I only use the news for big updates, but there are things happening that I don't really bother posting about.

Which do you guys prefer?
    Gang Zones Have No Hitimer my butt