Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of equinox using vulgarity and racist words.

Sick of equinox using vulgarity and racist words.

Today at Events, like always equinox was being equinox, when he won crate he was talking to this guy and said "you little asian fgt without no friends" luckily deezer's wifi got disconnted and deezer didnt see it. After that, in spar tourney he said "your mum eats, thats why she's fat like you" right in front of deezer, and guess what? he gets a free pass how exciting! favoritism everywhere! hire a PR who would actually do their job, not who will be the pet of pr0s
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Screenshots for the next time you want to report a player, just for the Forums to see if you're telling the truth.

Anyone can make a thread of Kendrick cussing, but if they don't have any screenshots, Admins won't do anything about it unless they see proof of Kendrick swearing.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Screenshots for the next time you want to report a player, just for the Forums to see if you're telling the truth.

Anyone can make a thread of Kendrick cussing, but if they don't have any screenshots, Admins won't do anything about it unless they see proof of Kendrick swearing.
    Pretty sure it'll be easy to find that guy swearing again lol. He's like known for his horrible behaviour.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Ah event addicts.. So many memories

Zephlyn

Screenshots don't work anymore. As I remember the last time I reported boosting with screenshots admins also gave a "free pass".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Ah event addicts.. So many memories
    Nostalgic.

Equinox HATES me, just pay attention tomorrow if him and I are in a race.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

I know that lil kid,once when he tried to steal my pizza spot and failed (back in the day when I was a noob) he said that he will hack my account.I think that I have that picture somewhere...
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Equinox HATES me, just pay attention tomorrow if him and I are in a race.
    Many people hate you.. I don't know why? They call you speed hacker and everything.
    It's probably because you win like a pr0.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Many people hate you.. I don't know why? They call you speed hacker and everything.
    It's probably because you win like a pr0.
    I use PC when I play events so it's about 100% easier for me, but I'm not hacking.

Player-"Tim is hacking!"
    Player-"Tim sucks at race and has to use a speed hack!"
    Player-"Tim is hacking, you idiots!"

Tim-"So you guys are saying that I've gotten away with speed hacking in front of several different staff?"
    *Silence*
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.