Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: iFreeze Tournament II

Helloooooooo!~

I'll be helping iFreeze host this Tournament ! BUT! I need a few more GraalID's before I complete the bracket list. The GraalID's only sole purpose is to summon you into the arena without needing to invite everyone in one gang. It basically speeds things up quicker. Your GraalID is completely safe with me and will not harm your account's safety in anyway. PM me in-game via my iOS account or Staff Account! I can be found in the gang 'HobosWithMoney' or 'Era Newspaper Team'. Here are the remaining GraalID's I need. Please PM me ASAP!

KIA- Completed.

Cons- Completed.

SAB- Completed.

Historian- Completed.

Broz- Completed.

TB- Completed.

Tournament- Completed.

Pokemon- Completed.

Poneyland- Completed.

XStealth- Frozen, GIU, and Hazzard GraalID Needed.

Sentinels- Completed.

UH- Completed.

StarTheIdiot- Completed.

Legend- DIY GraalID Needed.

Shrekt- Completed.

Dark Killers- Completed.

Wot M8- EVERYONE.
    Last edited by CircusAfro; 08-15-2015 at 12:07 AM.

I guess I'm a little late on Changing things but pengu has already registered my NEW team so I guess you should know who's in it.
    Team name:Pokemon is Better than Graal
    Leaderylan(Pokemon is better than Graal)
    Member:Jei(obsidian)
    Member:Madking(Pokemon Is better than Graal)
    Member:Njk(Pokemon is better than Graal)
    Member:Hector(Obsidian)

Zephlyn
    This is what my gang get for losing the tournament.
    Don't you guys find unfair that my gang (Cons) have to play another match with the gang KIA because his member forgot to heal, and we don't get a rematch because our member forgot to heal?

I'm just surprised about this, I thought iFreeze was an excellent gang. Now I understand many people hate them.

It would be atleast good to tell us that they are sorry of what happened and it won't happen again, at least that. But now I know that all the next tournaments they host will be like that.

And also, for the community to know how bad is this hoster, he started calling our members idiots because we wanted a rematch, which I doubt he did called idiots to the members of KIA.

If you don't know what happened read this spoiler:
     Spoiler
    My gang went the first round vs KIA, but since one member of KIA was not healed, KIA had a rematch, after the rematch that we won, we went vs poneyland, and my member forgot to heal, but this time my gang didn't had a rematch..

Mind if I ask? Who made the levels and stuff? Staff should be helping out the community, not favoring players that wants to 'host' a tourney.
    Seriously, You guys should be helping the majority of the community, not some players who are participating and hosting a 'tournament'. Im pretty sure they can host it somewhere else without using any of staff's help. I hope there wouldnt be such stupid things like this happening next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Their arena is a GST reward and their LAT is their gang member so stop complaining

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    This is what my gang get for losing the tournament.
    Don't you guys find unfair that my gang (Cons) have to play another match with the gang KIA because his member forgot to heal, and we don't get a rematch because our member forgot to heal?

I'm just surprised about this, I thought iFreeze was an excellent gang. Now I understand many people hate them.

It would be atleast good to tell us that they are sorry of what happened and it won't happen again, at least that. But now I know that all the next tournaments they host will be like that.

And also, for the community to know how bad is this hoster, he started calling our members idiots because we wanted a rematch, which I doubt he did called idiots to the members of KIA.

If you don't know what happened read this spoiler:
     Spoiler
    My gang went the first round vs KIA, but since one member of KIA was not healed, KIA had a rematch, after the rematch that we won, we went vs poneyland, and my member forgot to heal, but this time my gang didn't had a rematch..
    When KIA got the rematch there were no medikits in the starting box, when it was your turn your member had about 10 minutes to heal and even when the admins kept saying heal, he did not. So since KIA not healing was admins fault they got a rematch. Since your member refused to heal you did not get rematch. I called your member a idiot because he was literally 2 steps away from medikits and he didn't heal.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    When KIA got the rematch there were no medikits in the starting box, when it was your turn your member had about 10 minutes to heal and even when the admins kept saying heal, he did not. So since KIA not healing was admins fault they got a rematch. Since your member refused to heal you did not get rematch. I called your member a idiot because he was literally 2 steps away from medikits and he didn't heal.
    10 minutes? *facepalm*

Nano didn't told the admins he was not healed, because he forgot. Pollo also forgot to heal, but of course we don't got a rematch.
    Anyways, this tournament was corrupt af, you can ask any participant.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    10 minutes? *facepalm*

Nano didn't told the admins he was not healed, because he forgot. Pollo also forgot to heal, but of course we don't got a rematch.
    Anyways, this tournament was corrupt af, you can ask any participant.
    "Corrupt"

- - - Updated - - -

You complained during my spar tournament for iTunes as well, enough.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    I'm glad I lost first round.

xCloudx, you're fired!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    "Corrupt"

- - - Updated - - -

You complained during my spar tournament for iTunes as well, enough.
    Whaat? But I didn't went to your tournament never.. I remember I had to go and I never participated on you're tournament...