Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: why are the mods and admins banning everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Well, after all, it's up to them. We can't do anything about it and if they're not listening to you we cannot do anything about it since they're allowed not to take any directions to players.
    If they do not want to listen then it may be time for another change in GAs.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Link didn't work for me either. Ok so all the admins and mods say they will listen and respond to questions yes? Why hasn't stacked damage been removed and why hasn't the PBP been nerfed?
    If I don't answer, it is because I don"t know. I have nothing to do with weapons but will see what I can do to get a response.

It will be up to rec and Sam - since it's an existing gun I'll need to authorise

Veteran
    jeni, john, snk you all have a much bigger impact on the GAs. if you see something like this cant you sort forward it to the GAs instead of just saying you cant do anything, because you can!
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Hmm...I see link fine?
    It's because it's under letter to staff

If its about improving era on what the people want i dont see the pbp getting nerfed. What about giving pkers a gas mask how many people asked for that? Yet you guys didnt deliver when ezio already made it. As well as the vote 44-4 for the old BBZ i dont know if you guys are blind but clearly WE WANT IT BACK. Maybe if you guys didn't host events every 10 minutes you can get somthing done for once! And for all you that dont know who Stephan is search this on google "expose stephane Portha" Scum bag alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ø Cædmon View Post
    If its about improving era on what the people want i dont see the pbp getting nerfed. What about giving pkers a gas mask how many people asked for that? Yet you guys didnt deliver when ezio already made it. As well as the vote 44-4 for the old BBZ i dont know if you guys are blind but clearly WE WANT IT BACK. Maybe if you guys didn't host events every 10 minutes you can get somthing done for once! And for all you that dont know who Stephan is search this on google "expose stephane Portha" Scum bag alert.
    I'm really sorry, but I don't know what you mean....

Gas Masks exist on Era.

BBZ was recently changed to make it better, if it's still an issue we can make it like before. That's not an issue.

PRs don't do development work, so the event hosting is fine. Turn them off if they annoy you

Ok yes snk, thank you for being reasonable, because BBZ is still an issue. It would be great if it could be changed back.

To all of those who keep complaining about the PBP, the hit timer was removed from
    Bases, and the PBP is not OP at all anymore(at least in bases
    ). Stack damage is fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I'm really sorry, but I don't know what you mean....Gas Masks exist on Era.
    We mean that sparrers get 3 hats, a spar communicator thinggy, a cool unique gas mask and a gold version of it. Pkers get 2 hats, a helmet and a pair of night vision goggles. Pkers want a gas mask because sparrers get gas masks even though there's no gas in spar and sparrers get 3 hats and pkers have 2 hats.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    If I don't answer, it is because I don"t know. I have nothing to do with weapons but will see what I can do to get a response.
    See if you say that then we know where we stand, when everyone ignores it then no one knows why.