Thread: All The Gangs That Have Been Scammed..

All The Gangs That Have Been Scammed..

Ok since Midnight got Grim Back, and Rush got his stolen gang back lets see all the other gangs that need to be given back,

1.Winged- It was orginally Purity lead by Chris,Tricky and Savy. Gang time-1500 hours
    2.Mercy- It was originally KOH or Knights of Honor, just putting it here cause it was bought but whatever.
    3.Payback, should go back to PP members or HP or damcey. Considering that Nat scammed the gang and gave it to duke.
    4. GETS- Rush should not keep this gang as he scammed it himself i you look here on this thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...errorist-Squad Clearly, you see Rush scammed this 800 hour gang and even if the gang has 400 now it should be given back to slimmy.
    5. Piru- Was originally Bandrea and then Dice stole it. It was led by myself and my friend lewis. Time is 400 hours
    6. Guk- Was originally Black Water World Wide Co. lead by Vash. Hours 4k- and Vash should get his gang back and be able to create his hideout.

Any other gangs just put them below.

i agree. Rush shouldn't complain when he posed as an admin and scammed crowned from slimmy

Dang, these members ain't loyal.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

It annoys me how childish and greedy basers are can't you just respect other gangs.
    Just being me.

yea but they should be given back also the one who scammed Purity was DIY go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    There should be an announcement about this soon.
    To those who plan on posting something similar;