Thread: Bar skins

Bar skins

Can i upload a new skin for my Bar?

Banned
    If you think your skin is suitable and compatible with Era's theme then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasukeitachix View Post
    Can i upload a new skin for my Bar?
    Of course you can. You can do anything as long as you follow the forum rules.
    If you are planning on to post more projects and artwork in the future.
    I suggest creating your own thread mainly for uploading your work so that the community can see and give feed back on it.
    A thread preferably having your name. Ex: Sasukeitachix's Graphics!
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

^^^ Not true.

I made one and it did NOT get accepted in the game. but still try!

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Not every bar skin is good enough for the game and they also don't want to crowd bar skins with useless skins (No Offense)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    ^^^ Not true.

I made one and it did NOT get accepted in the game. but still try!
    Any Questions Or Concerns????
    Leave Me A Message!

Make Era A Better Place

Player skins are generally not used because they don't suit the shading/style of most other guns in the game or graphics in general and will look out of place.
    Also, I don't really like to promote skins, I never really liked the skin idea in the first place as everybody always wants new and more skins for all their guns just for the sake of it, even though the current skins are fine.

That being said, bar has a fairly large amount of skins and it is highly unlikely it will get more. If you really want to see your gun ingame, then there are ways of doing that through ifile/android that you can ask players who have done it about

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Player skins are generally not used because they don't suit the shading/style of most other guns in the game or graphics in general and will look out of place.
    Also, I don't really like to promote skins, I never really liked the skin idea in the first place as everybody always wants new and more skins for all their guns just for the sake of it, even though the current skins are fine.

That being said, bar has a fairly large amount of skins and it is highly unlikely it will get more. If you really want to see your gun ingame, then there are ways of doing that through ifile/android that you can ask players who have done it about
    Skins are just for showoff
    Just being me.

Is Ifile legal?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLight2001 View Post
    Is Ifile legal?
    You can iFile an image to use it as a reference, but if you edit.. that's illegal.
    Not really "illegal" but you won't be called a graphics artist, but an iFiler.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I don't really like to promote skins, I never really liked the skin idea in the first place as everybody always wants new and more skins for all their guns just for the sake of it.That being said, bar has a fairly large amount of skins and it is highly unlikely it will get more.
    I absolutely agree with that. Now Idek what guns others are using.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.