Thread: Custom Upload Rules RANT!

Custom Upload Rules RANT!

So I've just been informed by a thread on here that said that there is a new rule regarding animal customs. They are outlawing all animal customs, EXCEPT the cat ones.

Here's the thing, why would you not outlaw cat customs? I'm pretty sure a cat is classified as an animal as well. That's like saying we are outlawing trees, but not air, paper, or wood.

Honestly, just let me know, why did you guys think it was a good idea to outlaw animal customs? Was there a reason?

Now on a related topic, to make this fair for everyone, I think that if you people are going to outlaw animal customs, at least outlaw these stupid butt customs as well.

There is nothing wrong with animal customs, but there is DEFINITELY something wrong with these stupid customs. This is supposed to be a 12+ game, plus, it goes with a Mafia theme. Slowly, I've been seeing this game turn into more of a stripper simulator, ever since iPink got on the GFX team. All these half naked customs, bikini customs, and now these incoherent butt customs. I'm not saying iPink made them, but she definitely promoted them.

If you guys are going to outlaw animals customs, at least outlaw something that NEEDS to be outlawed.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I couldn't be more disappointed right now. Making the dumbest of rules, I cannot handle this childlike game anymore.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKinnon View Post
    I couldn't be more disappointed right now. Making the dumbest of rules, I cannot handle this childlike game anymore.
    There's more of these butt customs than there are animal customs. Yet the staff doesn't see anything wrong with that. But "Oh crap, you have a fox custom! You're jailed!"

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    There's more of these butt customs than there are animal customs. Yet the staff doesn't see anything wrong with that. But "Oh crap, you have a fox custom! You're jailed!"
    acting like a stripper? mmk
    OMG WE GOT A 2319!
    MAN HAS A PENGUIN CUSTOM
    CALL THE ARMY!
    rip clone master of animal customs

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    acting like a stripper? mmk
    OMG WE GOT A 2319!
    MAN HAS A PENGUIN CUSTOM
    CALL THE ARMY!
    rip clone master of animal customs
    This just goes to show that Era doesn't listen to it's community whatsoever. I'm just, like... I just can't right now. The stupidity of this new rule is just messing me up.

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -

I agree there shouldn't be sexualized customs, but as long as the butts are covered I don't see what's wrong with them. For example, Lana Elizabeth ( http://dathipstergirl.weebly.com/ ) Is really good with keeping her customs appropriate while embracing bigger body types. However Ipink, as well as many other gfx artists (my website included), make customs that I really doubt any of these players parents would appreciate if they saw them. Now back to this animal nonsense, WHAT IS WRONG WITH A UNICORN/BEAR/DOG/ETC BEING ON THE MAP?! -.- I just don't get it..

Kanye_West_-_VMAs_speech_(620-400).jpg

Banned
    Why would you create a second thread?

We already have one.
    I'll close this one.