Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: GST 2016 - what would you like to see?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    This is not related, but when is the GST? Many people is already preparing for it.
    Around March-May.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    This is not related, but when is the GST? Many people is already preparing for it.
    in 2016

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

I'd like to not see free EC given to the participants. They're called event coins, not GST coins.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I'd like to not see free EC given to the participants. They're called event coins, not GST coins.
    It's an event.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    It's an event.
    Alan, you know what I mean, lol.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Participation is allready an bigger achievement then any other event in the event house
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Participation is allready an bigger achievement then any other event in the event house
    Participation is achieved by whoever has the most guns inside a base or whoever can spam in GS longer, getting into the GST is hardly an achievement. Either no free EC or less free EC is what I hope for because the last thing I want to see is the winning gang having enough EC to buy a flamethrower or a chemical gun after the GST.

Yes, I know that the GST does not give enough EC to get either of those but if the players had saved enough free EC and just needed the amount that the GST provided it would make certain players who actually participated in the normal events pretty upset. Perhaps rewarding them with graalets or something would be better, otherwise you're just giving EC to whichever gang had the bigger guns to get into the GST.

Participation is achieved by whoever has the most guns inside a base or whoever can spam in GS longer, getting into the GST is hardly an achievement. Either no free EC or less free EC is what I hope for because the last thing I want to see is the winning gang having enough EC to buy a flamethrower or a chemical gun after the GST.

Yes, I know that the GST does not give enough EC to get either of those but if the players had saved enough free EC and just needed the amount that the GST provided it would make certain players who actually participated in the normal events pretty upset. Perhaps rewarding them with graalets or something would be better, otherwise you're just giving EC to whichever gang had the bigger guns to get into the GST.
    Chill, they have been giving out sabers,and chemical guns allready.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    -Meph as host
    -Team and reserves get chosen weeks before GST,so their will be no backstabbing.
    -classes:sniper,assault,shotgun
    -Arena should have different themes
    -Ping checker
    -dynamic arena(hard one)
    I believe there should be a certain date and deadline to be in the GST. Many people last year would get into a gang participating in GST at the last minute, not that fair considering they would be kicked after the event and really should not be deserving a prize if they weren't already a member for a certain period of time.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Rodeo
    Tim calm down, no one gets as much EC as you
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns