Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: GST 2016 - what would you like to see?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    having 6-8 members isnt going to change much to make matches more "competitive" imo just leave it at 11 or add more, because last year shipka spam basically made matches quick. This year with the multiplex gun, the skill will begin to show and there wont be a need for lesser member count.
    Now that I see this, he has a point. Keep it at 11 members. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Now that I see this, he has a point. Keep it at 11 members. =)
    Agree, but 12-15 members per team would be nice.

Use Meph idea of building a weapon and make a weapon everyone has to use for gst so people can't complain about cheating or spamming, make it with everyone gets 2 different guns to use, one like shipka and one like bar. Also make gst ping 250-300, if they pass that ping it's a auto kick because last year gst my team lost do to a problem with a player connection and took half of us out.

Make This year gst into a basing level like a big gmap, make it something we all see and use every day, big like neo in basing style.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Use Meph idea of building a weapon and make a weapon everyone has to use for gst so people can't complain about cheating or spamming, make it with everyone gets 2 different guns to use, one like shipka and one like bar. Also make gst ping 250-300, if they pass that ping it's a auto kick because last year gst my team lost do to a problem with a player connection and took half of us out.

Make This year gst into a basing level like a big gmap, make it something we all see and use every day, big like neo in basing style.
    yeah i like the idea of a bigger map, only issue is that matches would take longer, but i have a good idea.

Make it where the map begins huge, and then gradually push the walls in from the sides, making the arena smaller, until there is only a small area left. I got this idea from when i used to play hunger games on minecraft like 3 years ago the walls would come in until eventually there was only the start circle. It would give some teams an urgency to finish the other teams before the walls came in, making better entertainment value and overall better matches.
    Pandavi

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Agree, but 12-15 members per team would be nice.
    11 seems reasonable, no more than that.

I'd like to see a stricter logging period with penalties to scoring. That way, skill is better rewarded as opposed to just having the hardest grinders qualify.

Also, a signup period before qualifying would be interesting. In this period, players would find their teams and be locked into them so that they will have to qualify together instead of scrambling to join a qualified team. At this point, admins can decide what the player limit will be for gst itself, and a gang size of maybe double that can be allowed to give ample room for subs. As far as rewards go, all players of a qualifying team will get some sorta basic reward but only players participating in the tournament itself will get prizes.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    yeah i like the idea of a bigger map, only issue is that matches would take longer, but i have a good idea.

Make it where the map begins huge, and then gradually push the walls in from the sides, making the arena smaller, until there is only a small area left. I got this idea from when i used to play hunger games on minecraft like 3 years ago the walls would come in until eventually there was only the start circle. It would give some teams an urgency to finish the other teams before the walls came in, making better entertainment value and overall better matches.
    Good Idea! Seems awesome, you should be a designer if you have anything in mind.

As arabs , thr gst 2015 timing was in summer exams so yeah we couldnt partipcate well please make it on u
    Summer holiday whoch its may or july

Banned
    Members won't be kept at 11.
    I plan on having 6-9 players participate, per team.

There will most likely be a GST shop.
    There will most likely be a sign-up process.
    Rewards will change drastically - 1st place will get a lot more than 2nd and 3rd..
    (Winning should be what you want, not prizes..)
    The arena will be designed in a way where bottom doesn't play a key role anymore.
    I have absolutely no time during March - May so GST might be delayed until June.
    Furthermore, we'll have to look into the ping-issue. Zeus' lag last year wasn't what I would have wanted.

Keep going guys. Thanks for your feedback already. Roughly 100 replies within 12 hours, GST will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Members won't be kept at 11.
    I plan on having 6-9 players participate, per team.

There will most likely be a GST shop.
    There will most likely be a sign-up process.
    Rewards will change drastically - 1st place will get a lot more than 2nd and 3rd..
    (Winning should be what you want, not prizes..)
    The arena will be designed in a way where bottom doesn't play a key role anymore.
    I have absolutely no time during March - May so GST might be delayed until June.
    Furthermore, we'll have to look into the ping-issue. Zeus' lag last year wasn't what I would have wanted.

Keep going guys. Thanks for your feedback already. Roughly 100 replies within 12 hours, GST will be great.
    Make that GST shop have items for the GST coins that we were discussing earlier.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.