Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who currently winning crypt?

Anero stated in a previous thread that the top scores are logged so when the day comes, they will check both and Im pretty sure noone has topped a few gangs in there.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by zepeus View Post
    easy photoshop involved
    lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    Anero stated in a previous thread that the top scores are logged so when the day comes, they will check both and Im pretty sure noone has topped a few gangs in there.
    Actually payback still 1st, but yesterday we were crypting at round 183 with 11 Alives, and homeless witch resetarted the server so we all got kicked, and we didn't even get the crypt msg or our scores didn't even state in the high scores, ps bboy was with us.

You can always check in-game by going to "highscores" and scrolling all the way down to Crypt Highscores

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    You can always check in-game by going to "highscores" and scrolling all the way down to Crypt Highscores
    They keep restarting the scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Actually payback still 1st, but yesterday we were crypting at round 183 with 11 Alives, and homeless witch resetarted the server so we all got kicked, and we didn't even get the crypt msg or our scores didn't even state in the high scores, ps bboy was with us.
    By how much is payback winning by? And if payback isint original then who is winning original crypt?Dont answer 2nd question if payback is normal crypt. If possible, can an admin place scores(legit logged) so that i can see whos ACUALLY winning? Man, those leader boards are REKT.