Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Make EC an item that can be traded.

its called an event coin for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Savhee View Post
    +rep
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    On the other two servers where trading is available (Ol West & Zone), there are more items that can be traded rather than our current trade tables on Era. To fix this why not start with allowing EC to be a tradeable item. It would allow more trading and would allow people to make money a different way, instead of trading away their rare auction items they can simply sell off their coins. Zone does this with their "Zone Coins" so why can't we? Also it would allow friends to help one another when someone is saving up for an item, for example if a person has 80 EC and they wish to buy a flamethrower, this person can have their friends chip in so that the person may get the desired item. I am 100% sure there are plenty of people who would agree with this idea.
    If someone were to get into someones account it would be easy to steal their ec and transfer it to their main account. This would make it too easy to get event coins and will ruin the game. Even if there was a free ec people can use multiple accounts to get 2-3 ec.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    On the other two servers where trading is available (Ol West & Zone), there are more items that can be traded rather than our current trade tables on Era. To fix this why not start with allowing EC to be a tradeable item. It would allow more trading and would allow people to make money a different way, instead of trading away their rare auction items they can simply sell off their coins. Zone does this with their "Zone Coins" so why can't we? Also it would allow friends to help one another when someone is saving up for an item, for example if a person has 80 EC and they wish to buy a flamethrower, this person can have their friends chip in so that the person may get the desired item. I am 100% sure there are plenty of people who would agree with this idea.
    Get off the forums, what you think era would add this in game and certainly not for you to scam peoples ec's or when free ec is on you get all of your little accounts and trade yourself ec. Real smart lol. Just /closethread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Savhee View Post
    Never seen you in an event dont try to act like yogy when you know damn well you spam those fb posts with the free ec items and have people spam you when free ec is available foh.

I, myself also see that this would be horrible. It would be as simple as making a new account, adding a friend(ec piece) joining a gang(ec piece) going through quick sang(ec piece) and trade it to ur main. Lmao!

@Mythological
    Do you want an infraction? You don't? Behave then.
    He never stated he was a ec pro, he just stated they were called ecs for a reason.
    You don't have the rights to tell anyone to get off the forums just because their idea doesn't seem fair to you.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Sorry Psycho, but this idea is awful. I can just create a bunch of accounts, achieve all the easy achievements, then trade them all on to one account.

EC are already half of what they used to be (1/3 lol!). Don't make EC the next trochus.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Oh God. Please use the search feature to see the ideas we get like this. I haven't been on the forums for a long time, but in my time been here I have seen over 5 threads like this.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I just read all the post and 45% was people saying "I could just create multiple accounts and trade ECs onto one" If someone has already stated a point, don't repeat, it gets quite chaotic.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)