Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ace! Here's your answer.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Ace doesn't deal with PR investigations. If you have a problem with a PR tell a PRA and it will be investigated.
    Notice me
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    There are already solutions to all of the problems presented in this thread.
    You can submit threads or tickets regarding abusive staff and most of the problems you have.
    Just include all of the information you can, including your Graal# and screenshots and we can investigate.

You don't need to go making documents or spending time trying to develop new policies which are unneeded.
    Our support services are in place for issues like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Ace doesn't deal with PR investigations. If you have a problem with a PR tell a PRA and it will be investigated.
    Well

Nothing

Ever

Happens.

Honestly, if PR reports and words from the community were taken more seriously and actually reviewed in an effective way, this thread wouldn't exist. It should be clear that some of the current "policies" aren't working and that perhaps taking a step back and looking at things more in depth from a player perspective might be helpful in solving the issue. The community doesn't always whine for nothing. We're trying to make the game, that we play, better.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't get me wrong, I've got respect for both of you, but come on.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    I had posted about favoritism and bias in my post, the fact that administrators make special exceptions for one player but other players who experience the same problem are shooed away. Also what about the bias that goes into hiring staff? Also the fact that some administrators break rules regarding uploads and are somehow allowed to wear heads that should be illegal.

I hope that this thread is intended to help improve the quality of staff members, as opposed to getting them fired.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    I hope that this thread is intended to help improve the quality of staff members, as opposed to getting them fired.
    Getting some staff members fired might improve the quality of the staff team as a whole, it might also fix people's view of PR's.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Era is corrupt and no one has or ever will fix it. That's the gist of it.