Thread: Bone Tp Super?

Bone Tp Super?

How much is the Bone Trash Pick super worth? i got it recently and i heard it was worth about 30k shells? Is that true? Im just wondering quickly because im thinking on selling it and i dont want to getted ripped off...

A trash pick is surely not worth 30k. If anyone pays that much then they must need a microscope to see their brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    A trash pick is surely not worth 30k. If anyone pays that much then they must need a microscope to see their brain.
    Why post this? It doesn't answer his question and is in no way helpful. Some people like to spend lots of gralats to get auction items, just to show them off. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    How much is the Bone Trash Pick super worth? i got it recently and i heard it was worth about 30k shells? Is that true? Im just wondering quickly because im thinking on selling it and i dont want to getted ripped off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjAssassin View Post
    Why post this? It doesn't answer his question and is in no way helpful. Some people like to spend lots of gralats to get auction items, just to show them off. To each his own.
    I did give an answer of what I thought. Surely not worth 30k is an acceptable answer to what is it worth. Is it not?

I mean regardless what a super is, people would want to buy it.( ex. Umbrella, paint tp, hw wand, hw dagger, zombie morph, etc) thats what im wondering, because i know bone tp is a super, i just dont know how much people are willing to pay for it...

As its yours you could just make ur own price right?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    As its yours you could just make ur own price right?
    Yeah that is what most people do. There is no set prices so it's just what people are willing to pay.

Im not the only one with it. im sure other people have sold theres aswell... thats why im wondering what decent prices should be, thats all.