Thread: KSG or AA-12

KSG or AA-12

I don't know if i should get a KSG or the AA-12 which is worth it? (Does the shield for KSG block 100% damage or not?)

The shield will not block 100% damage.

I'd go with the AA-12 because it's useful for PK's and sometimes basing while the KSG doesn't shine too much in any particular field.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

As Fairy Tail said ^^^

AA-12 is one of the best spamming shotguns out there, along with PBP. Go buy that one instead the KSG.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

AA-12 has a very fast fire rate & shoots 2 bullets each dealing 6 damage and is auto. Although, its high freeze is a bit of a down side but that shouldn't bother you. As for the KSG Shotgun, it has a medium fire rate shoots 2 bullets dealing 8 damage and has a relatively low freeze and has a shield that deflects damage. I've seen few people use KSG mostly in spar & some in pking but the AA-12 is better both sparring, pking, even streaking and basing.. so yeah AA-12 for me. Sure the KSG has shield but it doesn't stop you from being damaged, you only get about 80% of it (I guess) . (this long comment is just pure opinion only)

KSG's shield blocks 75% of bullet damage lol, lets say a bar shoots you which deals 10 damage it will do 3-5 damage if you're using the shield it's good if your doing CTF and in spar but aa-12 is your road to go