Thread: Bugged Snowmen

Bugged Snowmen

thumb_IMG_1501_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1500_1024.jpg
    As you can see in the first picture in the first row the first 3 hats are 3 christmas hats you can gain from snowmen
    in the 2nd picture in the middle row the last 2 hats are christmas hats and in the third row all except the 2nd hat is gained from snowmen
    i have made this post as i have gained many complaints about there being only 3 hats which are obtainable or have been obtained and they cannot get anymore hats so i wonder if this is a bug when they added 3 more hats or its done on purpose because in total there should be 10 Christmas Hats which should be obtainable by killing snowmen

If you're comparing the hats from last year to this year:

There is only 3 hats available from killing snowman this year, so it's not a bug.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Then can you tell me if you have these hats from last year or seen anyone else with the 7 hats in the 2nd picture because i got the 7 hats i listed in the 2nd picture from killing snowmen THIS year before 3 more hats were added
    Last edited by Joe123; 12-12-2015 at 09:29 PM.

I belive when they added the new 3 hats last year's hats are no longer available. That's why you got the 3 new hats and last year's. Also the candy cane melee is available.