Thread: Controls

Controls

I have a Problem with my controlsuploadfromtaptalk1450898977060.JPG i have bought a New tablet and the keys are to small the shooting and moving key ist sound any More u can't play Pike that can u admins set that u can set ur controls how u need Thema by urself

I bought a new tablet recently also, ipad mini 4. I tried the enlarged and the joystick movement and honestly i went back to the normal size controls. To big of a gap in the movement arrows which drove me nuts. I recommend playing with the normal size controls and just get used to it. Didnt take to long and im a happy camper again haha.

Butit is worse it would be cool if admins set that u can make the size and the Position by ur self maybe a custumize ur controls butoon

Quote Originally Posted by justthehack View Post
    Butit is worse it would be cool if admins set that u can make the size and the Position by ur self maybe a custumize ur controls butoon
    Would be cool, you'll get used to it. Took me a few days and now I prefer the reg size controls

Try to go on options> Enlarge Controls. If that doesn't help, try to practice with those enlarged controls.

I once bought a tablet and thought the same as you, but after practice, I got much better with the controls. There is no need for customization. It's just the fact that you and your fingers weren't prepared for this. You were probably playing on a much smaller screen or PC.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

If you can't click the grab button then play without enlarge controls.
    Lel