Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: screwed as usual

Veteran

screwed as usual

so as usual its a day at pirate zone. as usual navy are completely getting owned by obsidian. and as usual they are lagging like absolute crap. And so as we always are told to do, we report them. We wait. nothing every happens. Their members who lag (especially gameover who idk how he is even allowed to play the game with his ping) destroy our defense lagging past it. I have no problems if the laggers are punished. BUT THE STAFF DON'T DO ****. If you are gonna damn promise us that reporting the player works, then we expect a result, not just a usual bs excuse. its getting out of hand.

- - - Updated - - -

and also i've blocked all my cursing, so xstarx usual biased self has no reason to block it.
    Pandavi

screwed as usual

I agree gameover is always laggy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    so as usual its a day at pirate zone. as usual navy are completely getting owned by obsidian. and as usual they are lagging like absolute crap. And so as we always are told to do, we report them. We wait. nothing every happens. Their members who lag (especially gameover who idk how he is even allowed to play the game with his ping) destroy our defense lagging past it. I have no problems if the laggers are punished. BUT THE STAFF DON'T DO ****. If you are gonna damn promise us that reporting the player works, then we expect a result, not just a usual bs excuse. its getting out of hand.

- - - Updated - - -

and also i've blocked all my cursing, so xstarx usual biased self has no reason to block it.
    I understand where you are coming from, having based with Obsidian over the past few weeks as well as being on Navy tag a few weeks before I can honestly say what you have stated holds true. The lag abuse and glitching has gotten extremely out of hand down by pz.

what if their internet is slow dude you just want them punished for something the cannot control common sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by graal helper View Post
    what if their internet is slow dude you just want them punished for something the cannot control common sense
    Its not bad internet I believe hes angry about, but the fact they use lag to block doors, warp inside past the defenses and hide in the bed rooms. Lagging is one thing but using it in an unfair manner is another.

As long as someone doesn't have WiFi that's running on hamsters, I'm okay

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Its not bad internet I believe hes angry about, but the fact they use lag to block doors, warp inside past the defenses and hide in the bed rooms. Lagging is one thing but using it in an unfair manner is another.
    ^^exactly

laggers are annoying, but i understand the situation of bad wifi. i only have a problem with it if they are using their bad internet to do things that can't be done normally, such as blocking doors or skipping rooms, etc
    Pandavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    As long as someone doesn't have WiFi that's running on hamsters, I'm okay
    I would actually pay to see that become a thing.

But back to the main reason this post was made, maybe give some more thought into the reports and have PRs that arent busy watch these lag abusers so that there doesnt need to be anymore dissatisfaction.

David! Long time omygosh how's life?

Banned
    That's repulsive.

We cannot just jail everyone who exceeds the ping limit for using a bad wifi broadband.
    Gameover has issues and reasons, but those who does lag on purpose will be looked at initially.