Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: screwed as usual

^^^^

Alright, although I do gave past ties with Navy and I still hold certain members close to my heart, I'm not being bias while saying this. From what I observed today, it was pretty normal lag. I didn't see too many people lagging, though I wasn't there the entire day, but I also didn't catch anyone glitching. I think the war between Obs and Navy has gotten a little out of hand at this point and that this thread may just be David getting a little tired of some of the Navy members connection. The angry statuses that I find in Yogy's gang news and personal status and the code of a beheaded Yogy that most Obs members are using are also prime examples that both sides are getting a little too serious. Also, although Navy has done some bad things in regards to glitching and lagging on purpose, Obs is in no way innocent either. If you're going to create a thread about glitching and abusing lag, make sure your gang isn't just as guilty. As I said though, I didn't really see anyone abusing lag or glitching when I was there.

Also, that beginning statement was a little immature, David.
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 01-05-2016 at 06:20 PM.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Work on your thesis statements. Nobody takes your threads serious with an opening line like that.

I don't think everybody is getting the main point of this thread: the problem isn't the lag, it is the abuse of. Everybody lags. If you didn't lag at some point you'd probably be called a liar. But when it's a constant tactic of abuse making the game unfair, that's a whole other situation.

Lag; fine.

Lag abuse; not fine.
    Nick/Integrity

Back when the AK was the shizznit

If this was in regard to when I was there.

-3 chems
    -1 gas gun
    -4-5 bars

Those things are enough to take down a defense in a tightly compact base like pirate zone, you guys didn't have many bombers or might've had a few less members which may have been why it was hard to defend.
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 01-05-2016 at 06:20 PM.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

This might sound like a childish comment but chances are Duke's 50 members in 1 room 3-4 of which be using chems and gas guns might be the reason of players lagging. Lol.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    David! Long time omygosh how's life?
    pretty good

Navy is in the dumps so i'd say productive also

- - - Updated - - -

alright. so maybe i was a little straight forward in my intro. im going to reword this in a better way.

Laggers are ridiculous sometimes, especially when they abuse their lag to their advantage in bases.
    I always report them, never any consequences for the guilty party.
    A prime example of bias is when gameover was with us, anytime he lagged, he was relogged and given warnings and jail time. Now he is helping navy, i'm still waiting for that.
    Now before you accuse me of being biased, i'm clearly stating that i have no issues with people in the gang i support (obsidian) being jailed for abusing lag. Its called breaking the rules. But if you are gonna jail our members, then jail the others that do it too.

Also yogy keep the topic on point, if you are gonna talk trash then pm in game because its derailing the thread.
    Pandavi

Banned
    What matters is that laggers who use their lag for an unfair advantage should be dealt with

How are the dealt with I see the same people do it

Sometimes I tell those lagging guys to stop blocking the door and they just say lol. So I'm pretty sure they understand what's happening and until a admin sees this happen nothing's going to happen.