Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Getting my gang back

Gamergirl has no special treatment at all, when her account was gone nobody even looked back at her.

John.R former iera LAT, decided to help someone the first he saw. And gamergirl was the one helped.
    So she got it all back just by LUCK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Alright, I meant to reply to this way sooner but I forgot. So I showed about 7 staff members over Kik and I was told that there's nothing they can/are willing to do about the situation BUT I'll keep asking around.
    Pr's Can't do anything lol. They only have RC Access 1.
    Only way is to submit a ticket and Have Good Arguments to Convince them.

Scamming is legal so bring back dropping but keep the trading system.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Scamming: Dropping was removed due to the amount of messages the staff had to get everyday from many people that got their items scammed. To avoid getting thousands of messages daily about people saying that they lost their items and such, admins removed dropping. Gangs on the other hand are different, you don't see 500+ gangs getting scammed every day. As Grim is a much more popular gang, the staff had 100% proof of who the leader was and the gang did in fact get scammed.

Your gang was willingly given causing it to get scammed. There was a lot of trust that went into this and giving the gang wasn't a good decision. It's not like you didn't have a choice, there was a choice made to give the gang to someone else leading it to get stolen. What I do find unfair is that all they say is that they can't do anything about it, but if a higher gang got stolen they would do something about it. Favoritism is a main part of eras staff and I agree that if your gang gets scammed and you have proof to back that up, they should give it back to you just like they did to Grim and Obsidian.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Just make new gang rules about scamming, it looks like the beginning of the french revolution.

"Grim Reapers got scammed by someone impersonating one of the gang members friend, in this case the leader just gave it away" Grim gave their gang away too. Both trusted a guy, both were hoping for better gang stats when they both got scammed.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Scamming: Dropping was removed due to the amount of messages the staff had to get everyday from many people that got their items scammed. To avoid getting thousands of messages daily about people saying that they lost their items and such, admins removed dropping. Gangs on the other hand are different, you don't see 500+ gangs getting scammed every day. As Grim is a much more popular gang, the staff had 100% proof of who the leader was and the gang did in fact get scammed.

Your gang was willingly given causing it to get scammed. There was a lot of trust that went into this and giving the gang wasn't a good decision. It's not like you didn't have a choice, there was a choice made to give the gang to someone else leading it to get stolen. What I do find unfair is that all they say is that they can't do anything about it, but if a higher gang got stolen they would do something about it. Favoritism is a main part of eras staff and I agree that if your gang gets scammed and you have proof to back that up, they should give it back to you just like they did to Grim and Obsidian.
    Apparently there was a case of item duplication.
    That's why they removed dropping.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Where the hell are all the admins? Are they just purposely ignoring this thread? Good arguments are being tossed to and from both sides, but I am siding with Slimmy. He should get his gang back. He did give it away willingly, BUT BY MEANS OF DECEPTION! Can't anyone see that? Gangs like Grim were deceived, lost their gang, AND GOT IT BACK IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. This whole situation is bullcrap, and I don't understand why Slimmy's gang is not back under his leadership by now.
    Last edited by Shadow7980; 01-06-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Where the hell are all the admins? Are they just purposely ignoring this thread? Good arguments are being tossed to and from both sides, but I am siding with Slimmy. He should get his gang back. He did give it away willingly, BUT BY MEANS OF DECEPTION! Can't anyone see that? Gangs like Grim were deceived, lost their gang, AND GOT IT BACK IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. This whole situation is bullcrap, and I don't understand why Slimmy's gang is not back under his leadership by now.
    It wasnt 'scammed' unlike GETS and Grim, it was gave away..
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Admins notice this thread it's serious!!

Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great View Post
    It wasnt 'scammed' unlike GETS and Grim, it was gave away..
    not sure why this is so hard to understand lol

there is a difference between being deceived by *impersonation* of another person, (by using ifile and other means) and being deceived by promises of goodwill which is what the holder of the gang believed. (which is what happened to slimmy's gang)

I feel for slimmy but it is what it is, which is why admins aren't doing anything about it.

if it was lost in the same way it would be a different story.

Shame on you for giving your gang away to get its stats boosted by someone else so you could get it back later and presumably boast about its great results. You tried to take a shortcut to doing the hard work yourself and you got burned. You got what you deserve. No admin should fix the results of someone getting burned trying to "game" the system.