Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune Fighters thread.

My avatar so dope
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Wow, a lot of work has been put into this, i can tell this will become a pretty good game!
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.

Seriously guys thank you all for the compliments. It's very motivating to hear. We're moving along quickly. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions start posting them! Someone sent me a PM earlier asking if we'll have pets. Yes will will.

Here is a little visual treat. Lighting is a bit high for this right now. It's going to be more subtle when I'm through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Seriously guys thank you all for the compliments. It's very motivating to hear. We're moving along quickly. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions start posting them! Someone sent me a PM earlier asking if we'll have pets. Yes will will.

Here is a little visual treat. Lighting is a bit high for this right now. It's going to be more subtle when I'm through with it.

<3 god, that's amazing.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I envy your pixelling ability D;
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post

I'm flabbergasted.
    Is there a link to a download now? Sorry, I'm not exactly updated on FF

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I'm going to be all over that game when it comes out <3
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I'm dying to play it , can't wait for it to be released.
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.

This question was asked on another forum and I felt like it would be good to post here.

First of all this is the default controller set up, but you can decide how you want to configure it. You can also configure your keyboard to choose which works best for you. (you do not need a controller/gamepad to play)

No there are no specific classes that a player has to choose from. Everyone can decide what type of fighter they will be by their choice of weapon and special ability.

Everyone has dodge/roll ability. This is the one standard defense across the board.

By choosing different weapons, you get different melee attacks. So a sword would do a medium ranged slash. If you equip an arrow or a gun, you can shoot long range. Each weapon has different cooldown speeds and hitbox sizes. We will try to balance all weapons so that they are equal. -- A large heavy hammer should be just as useful as a small dagger in the right hands. You decide what type of fighting style you prefer.

Lastly is special abilities. You get to pick which special ability works best for your set up. There will be many to choose from.. Heals, immortality, mines, teleports, hellfires, stuns, AOE damage, etc. The possibilities are endless. If you guys have any ideas feel free to drop them.

(answering earlier questions
    No we don't have a build available for the public yet. We're still hashing out the fine details, and fixing bugs. Soon though! Quality games take time. I want to play this game with you guys so bad. Thanks for all the positive comments and questions. I'm just as excited about logging into this game with everyone. We're going to have a big day 1 celebration when its ready. Probably some special day 1 items that no other players will ever be able to get.

Goodbye Graal, hello Fortune Fighters.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!