Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Please fix that when you streak, and go offline your streak dissappear. I'd like it that it stays until you die. Not when you go offline your streak is gone.
    It disappears 30 minutes later it has to disappear or people would be getting 20k streaks
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP View Post
    It disappears 30 minutes later it has to disappear or people would be getting 20k streaks
    No it dissappears as soon as you go off, besides streaks are streaks. It doesn't matter if people will be getting 20k streaks, they won't be getting any reward besides a statue. I like to do it off of entertainment. I'm not gonna leave my device on to keep a streak.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    I'm laughing hard right now lmao.
    I know, 7 people crowd around car mission NPCs, making it hard to earn money consistently with cars, and making pizza for an hour is a pain.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

On Facebook Era, I'd absolutely love to see an option to disable the "Facebook friends bar" at the bottom of the game screen. Bugs the hell outta me to have that there. Plus, Classic on FB already has this. I don't think it'd be too crazy of a request.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    On Facebook Era, I'd absolutely love to see an option to disable the "Facebook friends bar" at the bottom of the game screen. Bugs the hell outta me to have that there. Plus, Classic on FB already has this. I don't think it'd be too crazy of a request.
    I'll leave a note for snk about this. We'll see if we can do this

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    -Gun Stats
    -Auction Melee Stats
    (Blood Axe)
    -Update Bases
    -Add Pk/Spar rewards Snk maybe promised us.
    I don't think we need to update bases. I don't know if most of you know but. Admin during the summer was working on lethal securities zone, which is fine. But instead of making little changes like all the other bases they changed the whole entire base. The admin that was working on this base said "I was told to work on Lethal Securities because NaturalBornKillaz was hold lethal for way to long". At the time NaturalBornKillaz were getting 150 hours a week because they made it a home base like a lot of other gangs. No one wanted to raid us and it was August 20th 2015 I believe that they changed it and after that NBK was getting the same amount of hours after that. So what was their idea of making NBK lose base? We will never leave lethal. It takes 8-10 gangs to hold us down and they still do not succeed.

Point proven (Admins get mad because their basing gang can't hold that base, so they change it so they can base there)

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I'll leave a note for snk about this. We'll see if we can do this
    This is Ground Control to Major Tom. You've really made the grade! (:

Come to think of it, maybe the "Hat Sorting" and "Threaded PMs" options should be implemented to Era too. If Classic has them already, then couldn't they just be "copy and pasted" into Era?

I really do like the idea of refund EC items for half the ec you bought the item for in the EC SHOP.

I also do think we should return half of the old graal days.. Because back when graal was different (2010-2012) it was unique, different to any other game. But today has changed alot.. Trading.. For example. No other game had trust worthy players to help trade in this case the TPA gang. This was an adrenaline rush for players.

I also recommend changing some graphics back to original (2011). As I said before, because it's a unique game that's different to others.
    I don't care if you are White,Black,Gay,Straight,Lesbian,Short,Tall
    If you treat me with Respect, I'll treat you the same way.
    -Eminem

What's the point in living?
    The point in living is to have a life like you would never have one again
    To have goals, love, friends and family.
    Life is what you make of it and if you let that go...
    You only live once!
    Make your life count,
    Do what you love,
    Set goals that you could never imagine,
    Live a life like its your last day ever.
    -Semi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    This is Ground Control to Major Tom. You've really made the grade! (:

Come to think of it, maybe the "Hat Sorting" and "Threaded PMs" options should be implemented to Era too. If Classic has them already, then couldn't they just be "copy and pasted" into Era?
    I think we've discussed adding threaded pms before and it would turn out to be a lot of work but i'm not sure.
    I'll pass on a note about having hat sorting though

What ever happen to the era global chat? Back in my noob days there was this chat that cost 1 gralat to chat with other people

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012