Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how do i get application for being an admin

Applications for iera pr is not opened yet.

I love help out noobs and anyone who need help so I don't Mind having a job as an admin and for me I don't care about the power and the other thing that they get if it was up to me to become an admin with no power I will take with no questions ask cause that what I like to do is help out as much people as I can.. If ya need help in anything add me in Era name is >Master Kush<I'm the guy with a bong on him I'm on Daily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGMasterKush007 View Post
    I love help out noobs and anyone who need help so I don't Mind having a job as an admin and for me I don't care about the power and the other thing that they get if it was up to me to become an admin with no power I will take with no questions ask cause that what I like to do is help out as much people as I can.. If ya need help in anything add me in Era name is >Master Kush<I'm the guy with a bong on him I'm on Daily
    To get it all right. Helping noobs in other different ways is NOT what a PR only does. Have you ever asked a PR how it's like working in iEra? They need to go through important questions and have them answered to many people(except those silly questions like 'Hi') I bet you're someone who just think being PR is fun cause you would be doing events and helping only close friends most.
    Just asking-how can you help era? Improvements? Job facilities?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    its so annoying. if i got to hire people i would already dislike you because all you want is to be an admin and you dont even know what are you going to do and you dont know the requirements.
    I stand corrected.

Can i be admin i love to help if anybody has problems and really i would love if i ever could get to host a event

Quote Originally Posted by Alex0467 View Post
    Can i be admin i love to help if anybody has problems and really i would love if i ever could get to host a event
    Just as many said, that's not the point of being an admin. The job of an admin is not supposed to be fun. Even though admins do answer questions, host events, etc..., there are other hard work available for them.

Maybe some other time :|