Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Arcade ticket refunds

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    THREE!? Wow, that's generous. I think it should be one. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
    It's just an example. :P
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    You guys are repeating yourselves. There are reasons why you can't be careful with arcade guns.

1. So rare you can't find someone who has the one you are looking at
    2. They are falsely advertised

If you had of read the entire thread I have said this many times already.
    If there was no repeating, there'd be no different points of views, and no difference in thought. All of us humans have different opinions for why something should be and why something shouldn't.

You also contradicted yourself. You said this multiple times in this thread, when you dont want us to repeat ourselves.

If you don't want the same answer, and everybody else doesn't want the same answer, then this thread should've been closed before it reached the second page. In fact, why don't we close it to prevent any further rant, shall we?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    If there was no repeating, there'd be no different points of views, and no difference in thought. All of us humans have different opinions for why something should be and why something shouldn't.

You also contradicted yourself. You said this multiple times in this thread, when you dont want us to repeat ourselves.

If you don't want the same answer, and everybody else doesn't want the same answer, then this thread should've been closed before it reached the second page. In fact, why don't we close it to prevent any further rant, shall we?
    I repeat the same answers to the same posts repeated by 12 different people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    I'm just saying you should search up first before you post some duplicate suggestion
    What, and get yelled at for opening an old thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I disagree.

1. In theory, if staff had enabled arcade gun refunds, it would only promote refunds entirely for the whole of the server.
    2. I'm assuming you're aiming for 100% refunds, if that's so then people will just refund buy another gun, refund again buy a different one. People will just keep changing and changing.

Although I suppose, a solution for these could be that you have a limit as to how many times you can refund an item, say you have a limit of 3 times. That way players will have to be very cautious of what they choose to refund.

After all the nerfs they should just change the descriptions to match up to what the guns are currently at.

I'm not too big a fan on the idea of refunds, but the limit idea could work.
    I love the idea of three max refunds. Or there could be like a 1 week cool down. I disagree with what Gino said because there is more then one gun.

Or maybe you could only refund the same gun once!

On another note changing the descriptions to be honest won't work because imagine what they would say.

(Like I said in a previous post)

- - - Updated - - -

And as to it just promoting other refunds -

Players want those anyways! There are multiple reasons why arcade refunds are possible and not regular refunds. For example, descriptions have scammed us. Etc...
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

Try ignoring these repetative posts. It seems lazy that we dont have time to go through the answers that others have before giving theirs. Maybe we're all just lazy
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Try ignoring these repetative posts. It seems lazy that we dont have time to go through the answers that others have before giving theirs. Maybe we're all just lazy
    Ok
    ---
    I feel like it's all just talk on the forums. Nothing ever gets done
    Virtuoso

*sighs*
    bump

*crys inside* bumps thread
    Virtuoso

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    I repeat the same answers to the same posts repeated by 12 different people

- - - Updated - - -

What, and get yelled at for opening an old thread?

- - - Updated - - -

I love the idea of three max refunds. Or there could be like a 1 week cool down. I disagree with what Gino said because there is more then one gun.

Or maybe you could only refund the same gun once!

On another note changing the descriptions to be honest won't work because imagine what they would say.

(Like I said in a previous post)

- - - Updated - - -

And as to it just promoting other refunds -

Players want those anyways! There are multiple reasons why arcade refunds are possible and not regular refunds. For example, descriptions have scammed us. Etc...
    Still don't see why they couldn't just change it after they nerf a weapon or so.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Still don't see why they couldn't just change it after they nerf a weapon or so.
    Here is a quote from a previous reply.

I can imagine it - "A slow crappy gun with low clip, sucky damage and high freeze with no spread and long reload- it looks cool though!"

The arcade will be more laughed at then it already is.

ummm.............. arcade tickets are easy to get. that's all i have to offer to this post. the original comment said that they're hard to come by? lmao only if you suck at flippy flappy snk. 1 coin=1-infinite tickets (that is until graal force disconnects you for NOT MOVING) <---- thats gotta go when your playing arcade