Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: internet diary?

internet diary?

hi all
    so i just wanted to do s/o to my internet diary blog that i just started up again? Id appreciate it if yall would take a look
    i know the forums have been a bit dull lately, so i just thought id mention this and maybe just maybe it could interest whoever views this?
    love yall thanks.
    -clar
    ps oops heres the link:
    https://humblehighschooler.wordpress.com/
    -Jupiter

Interesting...
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Hm ok ill check it out lol.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Not bad! But don't forget about great grammar and to catch the attention of the reader.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Kendrick is this a book report lol.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Kendrick is this a book report lol.
    Well, no, but if you'll submit something to the internet, you'll need to have good grammar. Also, not to be rude, but if this is like..
    "I went to the mall with friends! LOL!" or "lol gtg night!!"

People will hate your diary and never come back.

You must make everyday of your life interesting.
    "But my life isn't interesting..."

Might not be, but your surrounds are... News are, too. Reactions for the new Zayne is, too! Thus, make your blogs interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Well, no, but if you'll submit something to the internet, you'll need to have good grammar. Also, not to be rude, but if this is like..
    "I went to the mall with friends! LOL!" or "lol gtg night!!"

People will hate your diary and never come back.

You must make everyday of your life interesting.
    "But my life isn't interesting..."

Might not be, but your surrounds are... News are, too. Reactions for the new Zayne is, too! Thus, make your blogs interesting.
    Thank you for this advice!
    I'll try to work better on my grammar, but I have a hard time processing words and writing/typing them so they have a steady flow.
    Do you think I should also post about my views on social justice? I am huge environmentalist, feminist, and I like to protest against ableism, sexism, racism, ageism, all the ism's etc... would people be intrigued by that?
    -Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'll try to work better on my grammar, but I have a hard time processing words and writing/typing them so they have a steady flow.
    Do you think I should also post about my views on social justice? I am huge environmentalist, feminist, and I like to protest against ableism, sexism, racism, ageism, all the ism's etc... would people be intrigued by that?
    Go for it!!! Try not to offend anyone, though.. You can write your opinion, but don't be too harsh.
    Also, it's fine if you take it slow! No one will judge! The more practice you write, the more better you can be, that is if you put some effort in it.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I could either hate you or dislike you
    There are two types of feminist

The ones that think women raping men does not exist, they also think that all men will become rapists and sexually harrass women for their entire life, and that women are the superior gender

Or the friendly one that thinks women can rape man, believes all rape is bad, and doesn't think women are better than men, and they just want equality but not be the better gender

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you also become vegetarian or vegan?

┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today