Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal era Youtubers

Graal era Youtubers

Okay, so the past couple of months I have been sitting near the era go building (above Chriz's gun shop) Watching all you you like a hawk. Oh don't you worry ace, I have my reasons. Anyways the people I see below me are quite unique. What really gets me going is when people promote their YouTube/Social Media.
    Yes I know its YouTube it's going to be your living, I get that but when they do giveaways is what really frustrates me because they want more subs. Here's the definition from google "a thing that is given free, especially for promotional purposes." Yep loud and clear for promotion purposes, promoting your giveaways > more subs > more views > more profit from ad sense/sponsor. One of The most known Graaltuber's out there is Josh Graal he is quite the genius to make graal videos, he makes $7 - $119 on average in a month and $90 - $1.4K estimated on average in a year. Source: Social Blade. And don't get me wrong, that is a lot. I get paid 8 dollars an hour and I work 40 hours a week and get paid every other week. $8.00 x 40 = $320. $320 x 52 = $16,640 a year. yes thats more than him but josh is playing a 2d game just hitting the record button, that is fantastic.
    No hate towards josh graal or any of you. Just expressing my thoughts on era go.

If you have anything you like to say about graaltubers go ahead and say it.
    Last edited by Grantman20; 07-11-2016 at 03:33 AM.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Zephlyn
    I doubt that a person that only makes Youtube videos regarding graal wins a lot of money. It's totally ok to sponsor their channel since they don't go against any rule, and it's really common to find people making giveaways, drama, etc just for views, it's a common strategy that big youtubers use to get views.
    Last edited by D12*; 07-11-2016 at 03:24 AM.

Banned Sottocapo
    Josh told me he only uses the youtube money for netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Josh told me he only uses the youtube money for netflix
    Not a bad idea at all...
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I have a youtube channel and havent made money, mrlondonuts could make alot of money but he said he hasnt made penny.
    Do or do not; there is no try

I turn off my ads and monetization, don't feel the need to make cash off of something I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    I can make a graal video that would have many views

But would one video make $?
    Of course, just depends on the views.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    I think Views would be 40k - 60k in a year

Any idea how much would that make, i want to know if its worth it
    I don't think that it would make so much money, but if you get sponsors (if you are a COD youtuber you can be full of sponsors), a partnership, and ads on your videos you will start to get a considerable amount of money. But I don't think that it is possible to get a lot of money by just uploading GraalOnline Era.

Umm wait, I know social blade, but after the 1 month free trial you will have to apply for a 1 year trial, after the 1 year trial is over, you have to pay to join the social blade or what?

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Umm wait, I know social blade, but after the 1 month free trial you will have to apply for a 1 year trial, after the 1 year trial is over, you have to pay to join the social blade or what?
    May be using an extension or different site.
    https://socialblade.com/