View Poll Results: Chaplain Dagger is going decrease prices and makes melee nerf?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%

Thread: Complain about Chaplain Dagger

Exclamation Complain about Chaplain Dagger

I pay 16k Trochus to chaplain dagger. Few days later, I try out sell my chaplain is only 14k-16k and someone told me players is too expensive then getting lower so cost 11-12k or offers then I'm Not accept that cause I'm using it forever and not for sale then is going decreased prices is about 3k. I feel complain about my chaplain dagger is really fast hit timer than katana that was so faster(0.02) and counter hit than chaplain is only basing/digging but katana is anything!. So what I do is Make Chaplain Dagger same faster as katana please! to Go back original prices(14k-16k). If don't, is going end up decrease price over again until free and make a weak melee(Chaplain Dagger).
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

hwaryun
    So... what is your concern?

trick em!
    be smart be loyal

The chaplain will not receive a buff. The amount an item is worth is based off the people who own it. For example, if I was the only one in era with a chaplain I could make the price whatever I wanted to since only I own it. So if everyone with a chaplain says that they will only sell for 20k, then that's the price. Many traders like to tell people that an item is worth way less than its really worth try to bring down the price.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Lmao, I had a black brella, that time it was 16k, after trying for about 2 full weeks I finally sold it for 18k, 1 week later the price changed to 24k-26k, 2 weeks later people started selling/buying it for 28k-30k, how stupid -.-

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The chaplain will not receive a buff. The amount an item is worth is based off the people who own it. For example, if I was the only one in era with a chaplain I could make the price whatever I wanted to since only I own it. So if everyone with a chaplain says that they will only sell for 20k, then that's the price. Many traders like to tell people that an item is worth way less than its really worth try to bring down the price.
    Yes, I won't let my chaplain dagger is my best friend by lower than 14k-16k prices. If I get katana is better than chaplain then will lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    So... what is your concern?
    I concern about Chaplain Dagger is faster but pk is really fast a bit than katana to hit players.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

Banned
    I hope you know making a melee do faster attacks doesn't change the scripts it has been altered with.

All weapons comes with a script, that's how hit timer works.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I hope you know making a melee do faster attacks doesn't change the scripts it has been altered with.

All weapons comes with a script, that's how hit timer works.
    I see can be works. other players who lag and never hit by bullet then use any melee faster against lag players before get paused/offline otherwise player can be steal their kills with melee too.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)