Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New jail system

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    why doesn't anyone just stay logged into their account via facebook in a background tab? lol

or better yet, don't get jailed. the fact people complain about the jail means that it's serving its purpose of disciplining those that need it. it's not a luxury to be jailed.
    Some ppls PC uses alot of power.

Unless you were wrongfully jailed, most of the time players know If they were doing something wrong and still continue to do it thinking they won't be jailed. Wrong mindset. Treat Graal like real life and I promise you most players wouldn't be jailed. Of course its impossible for players to think that as the consequences on a game fall far below the ones on real life.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Banned
    graal sucks. nothing entertaining. thats why i quit. they will do bad things and think they improved. so if you get jailed once, quit for good

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MONEY View Post
    graal sucks. nothing entertaining. thats why i quit. they will do bad things and think they improved. so if you get jailed once, quit for good
    quit the forums too then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    That'd be quite helpful for those whom are serving lengthy sentences.

Awhile back my mate was jailed for around 4k hours and instead of logging on and waiting all those hours he outright quit and really who can blame him, sure he shouldn't have commit the crime but nonetheless with such a method of jailing he was given basically no likely method of returning to the game.
    Try have a 16,666 hour jail sentence then come back too me none the less I just waited a whole 9 weeks for the "auto release" to continue playing, then again if the auto release wasn't their I'd be in jail for a total of just under 2 years

But most of the times I've been jailed has been wrongly jailed as I had done nothing, do I submit tickets no, why because by the time you get a reply you are already automatically released from jail.

But as snk said don't do the crime and you won't be punished it's simple,

Hence why is started helping era in the game as in sick of getting these jail sentences, just play era as if you were in real life,

For example
    you punch someone in real life and get caught you go to jail, similar thing applies in the game,
    In the game you bad mouth/harass someone and you get caught you go jail,

It's real simple people
    Last edited by Lotzy; 07-27-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Don't be a douche in game and you won't be jailed. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
    And when your jailed for frame rate hacking because your lagging?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Have you tried keeping your device opened on Graal for 3 full days In a row? Well, I did
    Think positive, you have a higher chance to get a free ec when you are in the jail because
    Your device will stay opened on Graal for hours/days.
    They give free ec out now? :0

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    They give free ec out now? :0
    That was months ago, and I didn't get a single ec when I was jailed for 9 days.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

hwaryun
    Asirader, like everyone said, you wouldn't be having this problem if you weren't in jail in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I get it, jail is a punishment; however I think it is extremely stupid how when you are jailed you need to leave your device open to Graal. This is an extreme inconvience and I think the jail timer should run even when the app is closed, for instance:

Say I am jailed for 10 hours for harrassment. Why the hell would I leave my phone on for 10 hours to graal when I could be doing other stuff.

Let me know what you think below.
    Because is a punishment as you already said, and you have to suffer every second that you have to wait with graal on screen to ensure that you are most likely not going to do the same again
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-