Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need a new base

Street Boss
    Not all the 2200 + players are basers
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Graalonline delteria will save us all

Yeah but there are still more basers.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    It would encourage people to join gangs rather than have a million nub ones running around. Just my opinion of course, but it always makes me wonder why a gang called kitty kitty unicorn has blackholst with one member.
    haha nonono the number of gang members dont matter i dont see that as an issue if you can get a bse with 4 good for you that dont mean a million nub gangs gunna base tho and whats wrong with kitty kitty unicorn? rofl the real issue is there being more and more players less room in bases btw if theres no more ''noob'' gangs they would all join big gangs and they would have base 24/7 and wouldnt give that opportunity to the new or other players who's gang is just starting out dont you think? :00

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    haha nonono the number of gang members dont matter i dont see that as an issue if you can get a bse with 4 good for you that dont mean a million nub gangs gunna base tho and whats wrong with kitty kitty unicorn? rofl the real issue is there being more and more players less room in bases btw if theres no more ''noob'' gangs they would all join big gangs and they would have base 24/7 and wouldnt give that opportunity to the new or other players who's gang is just starting out dont you think? :00
    Someone translate this to English for me please?

To Be Honest , Gangster Zone , Mafia , Blazian baditz , Lethal ,Pirate Ship,Guerra Zone,black holest , 7 bases enough for 1.4k Unless Like only 400 players will be base , so not really need a new base

Uhmmm there now usually 2.4k players on at a time now...

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKilla View Post
    To Be Honest , Gangster Zone , Mafia , Blazian baditz , Lethal ,Pirate Ship,Guerra Zone,black holest , 7 bases enough for 1.4k Unless Like only 400 players will be base , so not really need a new base
    There's 8 bases not 7.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Please add more bases pr at least make flags have more hp! Those flag rushing melee noobs want me to kill myself
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    There wasn't a new base for a white and player count is higher and higher. You can't simply take with 4 anymore, can't simply chill in base because someone will always pk in it. And of course that damn starting tutorial that explains how to take bases which makes all noobs flag rush...Annoying. Anyway, we, basers hope to see a new base soon
    I take bases solo usually lol. But they should extend the map first though or even just in general