Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Graal's Level Thread

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Thanks lads

- - - Updated - - -

An outside house template!
    The stairs towards the right leading up, sorta spoil that area and where's the railing for the front of the porch over the water?
    (Probably doesn't make sense).
    Very Amazing level though, Definetly a 10/10.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Eye candy
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    i love them, great work man!
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks!^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The stairs towards the right leading up, sorta spoil that area and where's the railing for the front of the porch over the water?
    (Probably doesn't make sense).
    Very Amazing level though, Definetly a 10/10.
    Thanks Bullet! I completely agree with you about the stair towards the right. There's also no railing around the porch because it's designed to be a jetty, hence the stair acts as sort of a ledge.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

A Gun Shop

Looks amazing! The floor is pretty great! I love the style.
    LebJoe

Join Era GO Discord! Click here!
    Check my Graphics thread! Click here!
    Check my GANIs thread! Click here!

Don't forget to give me a +rep!

Find me on Discord or iPhone Era!

Amazing work Josh!

Nice gun shop. Exterior looks nice but a bit too small, sorry :L

Good job, you have made a good design, congratulations, keep up the good work.

Your levels are quite boring and repetitive in my opinion. Most of your inside levels use the same sort of concave structure every. single. time. Try not to overuse patterns inside as well as outside as eventually it just looks like you have no creativity,
    Check Out My Levels: http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30618

A Gun Shop

Given the look of it, you clearly made an imbalance level.

The exterior has the door in the middle. However, the interior has it in the right. How does that occur? Logically speaking, the windows and doors from outside must match as the interior. Something you did not do. Windows let light inside, correct? Why is there no light? Those are some of the points made.

One other mistake in the window that you have in the middle of your interior level. I simply don't understand what is behind the wall. Just take them off.. It doesn't make sense at all.

The walls are repetitive but I understand why, it is pattern.

Needs work and where's the light? Is the room lit by just the plain windows? Is this Hot Topic?

Quote Originally Posted by LebJoe View Post
    Looks amazing! The floor is pretty great! I love the style.
    Yeah, I've been meaning to try that style of flooring for awhile now. Glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    Amazing work Josh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Good job, you have made a good design, congratulations, keep up the good work.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gabipants 2 View Post
    Nice gun shop. Exterior looks nice but a bit too small, sorry :L
    Thanks. The objective for the outside level was to create an exterior that would fit in around the same space as FortKnox, hence the size

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Your levels are quite boring and repetitive in my opinion. Most of your inside levels use the same sort of concave structure every. single. time. Try not to overuse patterns inside as well as outside as eventually it just looks like you have no creativity,
    Although I wouldn't call my levels boring, I do see what you mean as far as the same concave structure goes. Thanks for the CC!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Given the look of it, you clearly made an imbalance level.

The exterior has the door in the middle. However, the interior has it in the right. How does that occur? Logically speaking, the windows and doors from outside must match as the interior. Something you did not do. Windows let light inside, correct? Why is there no light? Those are some of the points made.

One other mistake in the window that you have in the middle of your interior level. I simply don't understand what is behind the wall. Just take them off.. It doesn't make sense at all.

The walls are repetitive but I understand why, it is pattern.

Needs work and where's the light? Is the room lit by just the plain windows? Is this Hot Topic?
    I really appreciate what you said about the light coming from the windows, I've recently tried this on a project I'm working on for a server and It makes such a difference, in my opinion.. Thanks Kendrick!
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Staff House for Venlith (Not yet fully finished, will update/add pictures as it progresses)