Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apple 'AirPod' Headphones

Lightbulb Apple 'AirPod' Headphones

Hey Graalians, it's confirmed the new iPhone 7 will not have a head phone jack, Apple have now introduced in the Apple Event livestream that they will now use wireless headphones. What do you guys think? Positives Negatives? Will you get them? As seen below you can see they are quite small and they could easily get lost. They new AirPods cost $159

AirPods.jpg
    #TeamPurple

Wow, honestly i think apple company is so rich they dont care what they make they just put it out there. I can see these getting missing real quick.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

hwaryun
    Lots of people are going to be ticked off when they find out Apple got rid of jacks.

Just saw this on 9gag
    http://imgur.com/D5QRQ2W

Ridiculous. Looks like they are just trying to get even more money, as I garuntee there are more wired headphones out there, so people who get an iphone 7 will need to get their AirPods.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Isn't there some adapter?

Words can't express how stupid Apple is, honestly. Guess you can't pass the aux cord to iPhone users now

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Innovation? Nope. What good are their new ideas creating? It's all about the money... They won't ever lose, because kids love how the iPhone's look like.

I feel like this is a terrible idea. First of all, why can't they just include the jack? Second of all, aren't they dumb? It costs additional $$$ at high cost to buy the product with the wireless earphones. Plain stupid I'd say of this new series. Hope it doesn't affect business because they will release millions of phones and plenty of people would prefer a lower version of iPhone (iPhone 6 or 6s) = stock market negativity. I wouldn't invest $ on that company. Unless people are so into the product.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Banned
    Since I own an iPhone and my headphone jack is busted, this seems pretty neat to me I guess?