Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Scammed by an Admin along with friends Javah(Impersonating) and Josh Graal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Come on, he knew that he was an admin.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Being popular doesn't mean you're not allowed to scam
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

You don't have snapshots about the trade, scamming is bad, but it isn't illegal, you can't do something about it, you shouldn't have done it, why would you make a video giving a lollo hammer and then getting it back? You can't report somebody for scamming because it was your fault. You can't do anything about it.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Being popular doesn't mean you're not allowed to scam
    But being in a position of powers develops trust in others towards you (the staff).

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    I trusted them considering Javah is an admin of ERA, I had my lollo we were making a video, I entrusted them that we can trade my lollo to Javah for the video and i get it back, instantly i get kicked for their gang AND Javah changes his name to Jackdan. I am furiously annoyed and pissed, I am currently in a state where as i feel like quitting Era because of scammers and this sort of situations. I no longer have the lollo and i am left with 135 shovels... I expected this to a trustworthy thing, Especially when you have a youtuber who has 6k subs and a fake person playing to be an admin using a non admin account...
    I'm super angry and was expecting to receive my items back, why is this world so cruel...Attachment 28413Attachment 28411Attachment 28415Attachment 28414Attachment 28412Attachment 28410
    Scamming is not good. This doesn't mean that scamming is illegal. Scamming is legal and if you are scammed, admins can't help you because your items are your responsibility. Just because someone is an admin and you gave him an item, it doesn't mean that you can trust him and then say that he scammed you. Nobody told you to give it to him. Nobody obligated you. All your items are your responsibility so if you decide to trust someone and give him an expensive item, if the person doesn't return it back, you can't report for scamming because scamming is legal. Each time you enter in trade tables you receive 2 messages reminding you to not trust people like that because it is probably a scam and that if you give someone an item it is your responsibility and that admins can't help you about that. There is nothing you can do if he doesn't want to return it because you was the person who decided to give it to him. Due to this reasons, you can't do anything to get your item back unless he decides to give it back. Don't trust people like that if you don't know them in the future.

Banned
    You guys are so dumb the evidence is all in the images it's been supplied for you, you can tell its Javah, also prior to this "scaming incident" Javah hadn't been on his staff account for 19hours

Look at all the images compare them to Javahs account

Then look at all the messages from Javah he's acting completely stupid leading it that it's actually him

Case closed there is not god damn impersonator

Also josh is known for scamming

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    You guys are so dumb the evidence is all in the images it's been supplied for you, you can tell its Javah, also prior to this "scaming incident" Javah hadn't been on his staff account for 19hours

Then look at all the messages from Javah he's acting completely stupid leading it that it's actually him

agreed
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

Prove to me where javah admits it's him. Otherwise it's still 50/50. Also why are you being so skeptical. Saying "case closed" perhaps you're the impersonator? :0
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

noobiepie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    agreed
    all the players ive asked and so far its leaning into both directions.

if Javah didn't do it he would emphasise more on argument that he did NOT do it, saying scamming is legal is a eye opener he could've said 'it wasn't me.' but instead leaded players to into the impersonation he did do it.

impersonators are everywhere, you must be careful and look up the gang 'Floyd.'
    but on retrospect he did suddenly get super rich and he even has a doll marked 'offers' I snapshotted it along with him ALWAYS in trade tables,
    the sudden gain of a Jeni brella when his friend had it...

all up, this case is useless unless more evidential proof. We don't know yet until someone speaks out Josh or Javah.

- - - Updated - - -

the best thing to do is submit a ticket or speak to staff please, the rules are rules scamming is real but if it was an impersonator
    its illegal to harass staff with a false issue. I conclude that this is disappointing on so many matters BUT give me your IGN, ill be happy to donate you
    some tro to help with this issue. Just be careful on what you do, be weary of your actions. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by hayr View Post
    all the players ive asked and so far its leaning into both directions.

if Javah didn't do it he would emphasise more on argument that he did NOT do it, saying scamming is legal is a eye opener he could've said 'it wasn't me.' but instead leaded players to into the impersonation he did do it.

impersonators are everywhere, you must be careful and look up the gang 'Floyd.'
    but on retrospect he did suddenly get super rich and he even has a doll marked 'offers' I snapshotted it along with him ALWAYS in trade tables,
    the sudden gain of a Jeni brella when his friend had it...

all up, this case is useless unless more evidential proof. We don't know yet until someone speaks out Josh or Javah.

- - - Updated - - -

the best thing to do is submit a ticket or speak to staff please, the rules are rules scamming is real but if it was an impersonator
    its illegal to harass staff with a false issue. I conclude that this is disappointing on so many matters BUT give me your IGN, ill be happy to donate you
    some tro to help with this issue. Just be careful on what you do, be weary of your actions. xoxo
    Now you know hayr is kind/generous not only beutiful but she have a golden heart
    D0nAtE ka1_a ples
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Why does this keep happening, I wonder.