Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CopsVsGangsters

CopsVsGangsters

CopsVsGangsters weekly battles, selected on a day Cops and Gangsters go a head VS each other this is dependant on the fraction you are and cannot change within this period, there will be a button on screen that lets say says: CvG you can kill on it and it will say Cop Kills:1734 and Gangsters: 1824 for example, the team that has won at the end will receive X amount of money lets say $500 gralats as an example.

Extra Rewards can be used for player with the most kill for their team. Let me know what you think! #ServerLag
    #TeamPurple

Quote Originally Posted by Awais View Post
    CopsVsGangsters weekly battles, selected on a day Cops and Gangsters go a head VS each other this is dependant on the fraction you are and cannot change within this period, there will be a button on screen that lets say says: CvG you can kill on it and it will say Cop Kills:1734 and Gangsters: 1824 for example, the team that has won at the end will receive X amount of money lets say $500 gralats as an example.

Extra Rewards can be used for player with the most kill for their team. Let me know what you think! #ServerLag
    A squad car with actual lights and sirens.... i would say.

If teams are unbalanced, it could be an autoselected system
    #TeamPurple

Basically a team spar, but in a more open map.

Yeah, I agree with the idea. Era lost its Mafia theme a while ago, and I hope to see it reborn.
    But hey? Who am I to say; I don't even play the game anymore.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Basically a team spar, but in a more open map.

Yeah, I agree with the idea. Era lost its Mafia theme a while ago, and I hope to see it reborn.
    But hey? Who am I to say; I don't even play the game anymore.
    No worries, I play the game and I agree.

It makes use of the Cop and Gangster fraction :P
    #TeamPurple

this is actually a good implementation into the game..
    How about..
    Since the average player base is around 2500/Daily Per weekday, 3000/daily per weekend, at the start of the year (and the event will go from sunday to friday every week, thus making saturday a break day and reward day.) there would be a randomly chosen 1000 people per each team.
    And you have to be active in the past 11 days to be selected into the groups, so not all inactive people would be put in. (if you go inactive for any more than 25 days in the year you get automatically kicked from the faction and go straight to "neutral")

Winner each week will get a boost for 1 day (preferably saturday) for gralats earned for basing (1-300) trash picking (5 for each paper, 6 for bottle, 7 for tire) mushrooms (6 for each mushroom) pizza (15-30 range) car missions (50-85) and you have to have gotten at least 100 kills in the week for it to work. (get put into the reward pool)

Plus the top 3 people of each faction will get a Gralat prize of 1250 (3rd place cop/gangster) 2000 (2nd place cop/gangster) 3000 (cop/gangster) and the 1st place of both in kill score will get 4500 gralats. The prize seems a little high though, so its just an idea.

Plus the top faction each year could get a special COP Hat (Police Swat mask?) or a GANGSTER (Bandana with Options to flip bandana Up or leave it down? comes with shades)

And the top person of each year for each Faction will earn 22500 gralats.

This is my input, hope ya like

edit: in order to get the hat, you have to be in the top 250 of your faction for 6 (or more) months of the year
    Last edited by Biblical; 09-27-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    this is actually a good implementation into the game..
    How about..
    Since the average player base is around 2500/Daily Per weekday, 3000/daily per weekend, at the start of the year (and the event will go from sunday to friday every week, thus making saturday a break day and reward day.) there would be a randomly chosen 1000 people per each team.
    And you have to be active in the past 11 days to be selected into the groups, so not all inactive people would be put in. (if you go inactive for any more than 25 days in the year you get automatically kicked from the faction and go straight to "neutral")

Winner each week will get a boost for 1 day (preferably saturday) for gralats earned for basing (1-300) trash picking (5 for each paper, 6 for bottle, 7 for tire) mushrooms (6 for each mushroom) pizza (15-30 range) car missions (50-85) and you have to have gotten at least 100 kills in the week for it to work. (get put into the reward pool)

Plus the top 3 people of each faction will get a Gralat prize of 1250 (3rd place cop/gangster) 2000 (2nd place cop/gangster) 3000 (cop/gangster) and the 1st place of both in kill score will get 4500 gralats. The prize seems a little high though, so its just an idea.

Plus the top faction each year could get a special COP Hat (Police Swat mask?) or a GANGSTER (Bandana with Options to flip bandana Up or leave it down? comes with shades)

And the top person of each year for each Faction will earn 22500 gralats.

This is my input, hope ya like

edit: in order to get the hat, you have to be in the top 250 of your faction for 6 (or more) months of the year
    i really, really like this idea, one main problem is the server lag. Maybe we could reduce it to 500 people? Adonis i like the fact of getting the special COP hat and the gangster hat! i would love to see the Mafia theme being brought up! Thanks for the amazing input Adonis also Thank you Amazing Ace and iTzTerry!
    #TeamPurple

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Good idea really. I would love to see this happen. So its like there will be a bot or admin that announces it and the area. If you don't wanna join you press no just like event bots. Its like the old gun game where some dont participate.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    Awais, the purple font guy.

Good idea, I'd like to see some use with the alignment system.