Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quitting Era Because Admins Abuse Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    u spent so much time on getting over 50k spar wins I believe it's u don't quit now
    Pretty sure they'll do something about the new jailing system? just keep trying to contact a high staff
    Well same thing happend to me and Anero tried unjail but it didnt work screen kept being jailed...

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Mistakes will happen . But when it's constantly happening , that's an abuse.
    And in ego's case , It's clearly an abuse...
    I would include another laughing gif but I'm not even going to bother.
    I made a sandwhich yesterday, but forgot the cheese and gave it to my sister.
    Today, I made another sandwhich but forgot the cheese once more, and gave it to my sister. Is that abusinh my sandwhich-making powers?
    Last edited by ItzTerry!; 11-28-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I would include another laughing gif but I'm not even going to boer.
    I made a sandwhich yesterday, but forgot the cheese and gave it to my sister.
    Today, I made another sandwhich but forgot the cheese once more, and gave it to my sister. Is that abusinh my sandwhich-making powers?
    First of all , It's Sandwich * .

And actually , After that inspiring story you just said , I should start searching for a laughing gif as well .

KvN is a staff , he jailed Terry and admitted it was a mistake . Humans do commit mistakes , and as a result , Terry was unjailed. The next day , KvN jailed terry , again , and admitted it was a mistake , again. Out of the 3K players , why is KvN constantly jailing Terry for no reason ? That's suspicious , isn't it ?

So is KvN abusing his powers ? Yes.
    Should higher staffs take a strict action on KvN ? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    First of all , It's Sandwich * .

And actually , After that inspiring story you just said , I should start searching for a laughing gif as well .

KvN is a staff , he jailed Terry and admitted it was a mistake . Humans do commit mistakes , and as a result , Terry was unjailed. The next day , KvN jailed terry , again , and admitted it was a mistake , again. Out of the 3K players , why is KvN constantly jailing Terry for no reason ? That's suspicious , isn't it ?

So is KvN abusing his powers ? Yes.
    Should higher staffs take a strict action on KvN ? Yes.
    Oh forget about grammar, I just woke up. And don't talk about my grammar before you've checked your punctuation.
    Your example is far from accurate, in a way at I can't even explain, but I'll give it a go.
    There's a difference between an honest mistake, and a 'mistake'. An honest mistake is as it stands. A mistake that was unintentional towards the victim. In this case, this was, we don't even know who jailed him 'again'. It could have been a problem in the auto-jail system, as there have been problems around that already. If a person who just started a new job makes a mistake and repetitively, is he abusing his powers? No, it's called an honest mistake.

Lastly, Ego won't even bother to send a ticket. Do you think he's doing any better by posting a thread on Era-Go about it?
    He's seeking help, but he's doing nothing to find it.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Oh forget about grammar, I just woke up. And don't talk about my grammar before you've checked your punctuation.
    Your example is far from accurate, in a way at I can't even explain, but I'll give it a go.
    There's a difference between an honest mistake, and a 'mistake'. An honest mistake is as it stands. A mistake that was unintentional towards the victim. In this case, this was, we don't even know who jailed him 'again'. It could have been a problem in the auto-jail system, as there have been problems around that already. If a person who just started a new job makes a mistake and repetitively, is he abusing his powers? No, it's called an honest mistake.

Lastly, Ego won't even bother to send a ticket. Do you think he's doing any better by posting a thread on Era-Go about it?
    He's seeking help, but he's doing nothing to find it.
    He got unjailed , and it went fine . He was afk and got jailed again.

He already sent one and ace unjailed him , and he got jailed again
    And uploaded two videos as well .

When a newspaper staff gets accused of grammar, then the newspaper staff says "check you punctuation".
    I find that hilarious...

Terry, Ego did go to get help. He got Ace and tried, so since that didn't work maybe he is trying to get SNK's attention.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

idk what this is
    I also want all Grim members that PK Obsidian to be jailed. If this situation has ever happened, that I'm mentioning I will laugh my eyes out.
    In reality, I don't know who is right, Anero and his staff? Or the complaining players.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I also want all Grim members that PK Obsidian to be jailed. If this situation has ever happened, that I'm mentioning I will laugh my eyes out.
    In reality, I don't know who is right, Anero and his staff? Or the complaining players.
    It would most likely Grim getting Obsidian jailed because they have 8 admins in the Gang/allies
    -Mr. White
    -Purple
    -Firefly
    -Joud
    -Mary
    -Coke
    -Ice
    I forget the other one.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    It would most likely Grim getting Obsidian jailed because they have 8 admins in the Gang/allies
    -Mr. White
    -Purple
    -Firefly
    -Joud
    -Mary
    -Coke
    -Ice
    I forget the other one.
    I am seriously tired of Grim. This is my only problem. While I was in Grim a year ago, I was getting bullied by their members, and all Firefly tells me to do is 'just leave' which she at least should have told them to stop since she wasn't on her staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I am seriously tired of Grim. This is my only problem. While I was in Grim a year ago, I was getting bullied by their members, and all Firefly tells me to do is 'just leave' which she at least should have told them to stop since she wasn't on her staff.
    lol