Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gift a gun?

Gift a gun?

Hello, i was wondering if its posible to gift a gun? And if it is does it has a limt to it?

No. Sorry.

At the moment, there is currently no way to gift a gun. People have asked similar questions before, such as "Can I trade one of my guns to a friend?". Still though, high staff and snk cannot trade weapons to people's accounts. I do like this idea, gifting a gun or even any item you buy. For example, it might be your friend's birthday, so you can gift him this awesome new item worth 2,000 gralats. When you want to buy it, you can click "Gift to a Friend" which opens up your friend's list and you can choose someone. It then triple checks with you, asking "Would you like to gift (Item Name Here) to (Friend's Name Here)?" Once you click yes, it takes the gralats out of your account. The friend now gets a notification, as well as the item. If the player is offline, they receive the notification the next time they log in.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

This could go very wrong, scammers would abuse this system like no other.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    At the moment, there is currently no way to gift a gun. People have asked similar questions before, such as "Can I trade one of my guns to a friend?". Still though, high staff and snk cannot trade weapons to people's accounts. I do like this idea, gifting a gun or even any item you buy. For example, it might be your friend's birthday, so you can gift him this awesome new item worth 2,000 gralats. When you want to buy it, you can click "Gift to a Friend" which opens up your friend's list and you can choose someone. It then triple checks with you, asking "Would you like to gift (Item Name Here) to (Friend's Name Here)?" Once you click yes, it takes the gralats out of your account. The friend now gets a notification, as well as the item. If the player is offline, they receive the notification the next time they log in.
    I can agree that a gifting system should be implemented. Though, guns should stay out of it.

era would lose a lot of money if guns were tradeable

its just a question cause last time I saw this guy saying he gave him self a shppika to his other acc I hear other ppl say that they got there guns gift so I guess they were lien :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dae View Post
    its just a question cause last time I saw this guy saying he gave him self a shppika to his other acc I hear other ppl say that they got there guns gift so I guess they were lien :/
    yes sounds like it or maybe they where trying to scam you

Or someone did a profile transfer and Dae misunderstood

I said I heard the other ppl talking .-. They didnt tell me nothing