Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackboard for Gangs

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    The leader or who ever could send messages to the players offline. IF they put notifications on. Solved
    Exactly my point. Why would you want to send messages to another 14 players when you can just post it on the blackboard which would certainly reduce time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The leader or who ever could send messages to the players offline. IF they put notifications on. Solved
    Pretty sure many players would rather just post the information on the blackboard instead of individually PMing 14 other players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats why Gang News is for. A lot of gang leaders misuse it to show rank openings and stuff like that.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Thats why Gang News is for. A lot of gang leaders misuse it to show rank openings and stuff like that.
    I clearly said its for a private use. And they're not misusing it - how's that misusing it? And using it to post 'Rank Openings' is public use, people make kik groups to discuss upon things, using the blackboard would eliminate that, creating a more frequent feature in the gang system.

That's why Big gangs have a KIK group chat...
    And since KIK is free it is the best option.
    People still have kik?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    People still have kik?
    Just what I was wondering.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk