Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More ways to get Ec? Daily challenges!

Banned
    Can we stop on EC's thread. Too many has been made so that people can get EC's easily without hard work.

thats a great idea but to much noobs with bars and sabers

they dont do that anymore the basing thing and achivments dont give ec anymore either i have dont atleast 15 achivments no ec

Quote Originally Posted by Original iSnowy View Post
    Naw! Lol. They have to be hard like 150 streak (hard for some people) or something for Daily challenge. Or 10 min one 40 kills In 10 min. Not super easy
    HAHAHAHA! No. Have you ever pked before? I speak got myself, I can get 40 kills in 4 min, ez.

I only like this idea because I'm a person who needs EC without actually doing events xD But it's not practical.

Quote Originally Posted by ja2mine View Post
    There's already too much ways to get EC or EC items.
    First basing then snapshots.
    Isn't that enough?
    No it was like this: achievements > fb snapshots > ec items draw (when random noobs got lightsabers)
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    No it was like this: achievements > fb snapshots > ec items draw (when random noobs got lightsabers)
    Yea. Just one of them is too much, honestly. The draw was just ridiculous. Nearly made me quit.

Why would you care? You don't even play events.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Because they did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Unlike a lot of people, I see things from different point of views, without actually being a part of those different views. I'd be pretty pissed if a random inactive gang got 5k hours because they were lucky enough for their number to be called.

What about shovel 500 shells for an ec, 100 shrooms for an ec, 300 trash, 1k flowers, and 100 enemy npcs killed. Each day the challenge would be announced in the news
    retired