Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: On behave of Player Relations Staff/Admins

Angry On behave of Player Relations Staff/Admins

It's funny how people always criticize and complain about a Player Relations staff/admin. All PRs do is enforce the rules, along with other duties. If you cannot simply obey by the rules, you will suffer the consequences.

I generally don't speak on upon topics such as this one or similar. Until today, when someone came to me and said these exact words " You admins jail my pro account for something I did not do" Well, like I told her " Admins/Staff do not play on Your account, You do". So I don't get why players always say " admins jailed me for no reason", There is reason. You did something that did not expostulated with the rules and therefore you got what you've earned. Unless that Staff is completely abusing their powers just to say they're actually "doing something" and jailing innocent people for no reason.. then I can understand where you are coming from. But I doubt that it will ever happen.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Lol

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone

Not sure what's funny, but I'm not sure what this thread is exactly about either.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using TapTalk

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Close this. Irrelevant

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Ya what's the point of this thread
    Hai C:

PR's aren't protected by criticism, anybody and everybody has the right to be criticized. You can't expect players NOT to criticize some staff players? Sometimes they make stupid decisions and punish someone way harsher than they should be punished cause they were biased. Hell one of the PR's iFiled almost everyone's custom heads and graal sounds and items. I'll admit sometimes it's kinda to far but most of the people who play graal are little children 10-14 on there moms iPad or something, honestly just brush it off, I get criticism all the time for some dark jokes I make on my graal videos but it doesn't really matter.

Banned
    We get the idea of relinquishing convicts but there wasn't a direct need to create a thread out of sheer will.

idk what this is
    Lol are you trying to get hired?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Lol are you trying to get hired?
    Lol most likely