Thread: Guy new idea for gang rewards

Guy new idea for gang rewards

Hello graal

The other day I was shopping at Black Friday and I felt incomplete after I finished shopping so I decided to play graal and I started to wounder what happen after gangs get there gun skin what rewards will people get. Well here it is hats snap back, shirts beanies so on with logos on them of the gang emblem and graal era too. I remember how graal era would sell little toys idk if they still do that but that would be cool. There would be a little fee doe like for shipping etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forum should of been posted on improved sorry new to posting still noobish ahha

I think the reward system now is good, but it would be cool for it to be added.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Some gangs already have gang uniforms, making the "shirts" useless. Gas Masks defeat the purpose of hats, and the toy, I kind of agree with, maybe add a little animation that does something to the character to demonstrate such gangs characteristics, but even that, it wouldn't qualify as a toy, more of a cool animation. I could see it as an 8k reward; motivates gangs to hit 10k. Putting it any farther than that renders it useless as gangs would not want to go past 15k for some animation.

So no one is gonna say anything about how he said the other day he was shopping at black friday when it was about a month ago?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    So no one is gonna say anything about how he said the other day he was shopping at black friday when it was about a month ago?
    Maybe he wrote it as a draft first, and forgot to post it idk lol

I had this idea for about a while, but to lazy to post ahah