Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unable to recieve emails from graalonline in general

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos View Post
    In case you asked that to me, no. I am not receiving any mails at all, I've checked every single folder.
    The funny thing is, I tried it with an other email account, and it worked. But for some reason I can't get it to work for the old account which is connected with my other mail.

I have also tried multiple mail troubleshooting things, but it is a pretty fresh mail account with no changes to it's settings at all. I am pretty sure this issue is era related and not caused by my email provider or something. I have been trying to log in for a few consecutive days, with no result unfortunately.
    Have you unsubscribed from the website maybe? Just throwing out ideas...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    I contacted Unixmad about this.
    He changed the email connected with my account but I still don't get identify / revoke emails etc.
    I know for a fact that this problem occurs because my account is not in the computer change queue.

Only solution : transfer account data to an email that has a GraalID thats in the change queue.
    Or somehow add your account to the computer change queue.

It could be something else but this was my case.

Didn't a huge Server Crash happen long ago where account login information was lost? I feel that anyone who made an account long ago without logging in for a while would probably have this kind of problem.
    Do you people get what im trying to say?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you Still have stats.
    Not trying to expose Graal but... that could be a possibility for old players.

Banned
    If graalonline.com is in safe mode you wont get any emails at all.

Try downloading playerworlds and registering using your email, a alert messge will be sent to your email, if not, then contact snk for a email transfer