Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    I don't think you understand the definition of rigged. Of course players with it will be mad, if your gun that's been op for awhile has been nerfed it changes your way of playing. It's for the better though since basing finally isn't just trying to recruit members with the gun anymore
    Have you even read what I posted? Obviously you did not.
    I'm a CG owner and bought it a few days after its release and when Sam introduced the new changes I am sure as hype.
    Why? Simply because I understood the concepts of balancing a game item and wouldn't throw a massive tantrum at the only GA working for us.
    You, on the other hand, are probably from that group of ranters who focuses on unjust stats rather than skill-based.

Remember how the GM4 was nerfed badly and everybody started being concerned at wrong times? Ya, look back at it and look to the latter. Nobody is complaining about it ever since so I'm pretty sure this would go the exact same for the CG.

Look, you can throw fists at me all day but we're not the ones calling the change.
    So why not sit down and give some constructive criticism other than being repetitive about how the current nerf was unneeded to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Focusing on those who doesn't own the CG, the update pretty much throws the gun as a PK weapon and it was meant to be that way since the release.

Then there are still some who chooses to adjust the blame indirectly just because the standards wasn't met.
    I'm not saying it's a bad change, but seeing players who rarely do much for a 200EC weapon proves a point or two that nothing can satisfy the playerbase other than bringing it forth.

Just went online to check the dissatisfaction from both sides and was filled with repugnance to how players want something they aren't willing to work for.
    Like I said, I can go with any changes but if people are still unhappy then what's this 'balance procedure' that people fail to understand?
    wow.. you spun this whole subject matter in a really negative way.
    I'm amazed. I don't think I'll read what you have to say when you post from now on.

You're a spin doctor. It's not your decision on whom is worthy.

I'm disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Have you even read what I posted? Obviously you did not.
    I'm a CG owner and bought it a few days after its release and when Sam introduced the new changes I am sure as hype.
    Why? Simply because I understood the concepts of balancing a game item and wouldn't throw a massive tantrum at the only GA working for us.
    You, on the other hand, are probably from that group of ranters who focuses on unjust stats rather than skill-based.

Remember how the GM4 was nerfed badly and everybody started being concerned at wrong times? Ya, look back at it and look to the latter. Nobody is complaining about it ever since so I'm pretty sure this would go the exact same for the CG.

Look, you can throw fists at me all day but we're not the ones calling the change.
    So why not sit down and give some constructive criticism other than being repetitive about how the current nerf was unneeded to a fault.
    But I supported the nerf? Don't think you know how to read English very good, bud

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bees View Post
    wow.. you spun this whole subject matter in a really negative way.
    I'm amazed. I don't think I'll read what you have to say when you post from now on.

You're a spin doctor. It's not your decision on whom is worthy.

I'm disgusted.
    Just because someone doesn't agree with your point, you get angry

You made a unique gun turn into a gun like bar? Everyone has damn bar. Making it a little better than bar is so stupid ffs it's 200 ec man bar you can get in 3 minutes with iTunes chem you gotta work for and so you're going to make it like bar? Everyone has bar so now chem is just like a crypt skin it's rare looking but it only does a little more than bar. Yup I'm quitting graal first comes chem nerf then comes no +1 damage, who knows what comes after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is what's going to happen.

you're going to upset your oldest players that have supported the game for a very long time.
    the new players will still complain after it's nerfed.

the old players will play less.

I use to buy monthly in game currency for hats and VIP.
    now I quit buying hats and swords.
    VIP is next.. I'll just make pizzas.

This will change things. I don't trust the staff to "do the right thing" anymore.

Give the EC back and take the CG out of the game if you're going to nerf it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    cool nerf it but to say its the only reason they had bbz?? So just curious when you came to that assumption did you ask darkside members?? Wouldnt be suprised as their trying to play victims right now. Also guys stop complaining hes not going to fix it. So just decide if you want the good chem for pking or the trash one for basing.
    No. Most of Darksides members are toxic so you can be sure it definitely wasn't bias in their favour.

So you've made chem normal again but you've banned it from basing... That's the entire point of the gun and that's what it's been used for by everyone who bought it, why don't you just put a cap on the gun like I said as all this entire weekend has been is arguing by everybody.

Putting a cap is the only solution I can think of and the amount of chems at the moment is not bad, obsidian just happens to know how to get all of them to join. There are 65-70 chems atm, only make 15-20 more chems available then completely remove it from the shop.

This will avoid a nerf (most likely also avoid weeks of arguing) and give players a chance to save up. And it's the only logical answer at this point.
    yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    You made a unique gun turn into a gun like bar? Everyone has damn bar. Making it a little better than bar is so stupid ffs it's 200 ec man bar you can get in 3 minutes with iTunes chem you gotta work for and so you're going to make it like bar? Everyone has bar so now chem is just like a crypt skin it's rare looking but it only does a little more than bar. Yup I'm quitting graal first comes chem nerf then comes no +1 damage, who knows what comes after that.
    You're probably one of the reasons why Sam decided to make amendments for himself.
    Where's the creative thinking sketch that you seek before? Contradictions are just revealing all your motives currently.

First you said CG should've been nerfed, now it's the other way round.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bees View Post
    this is what's going to happen.

you're going to upset your oldest players that have supported the game for a very long time.
    the new players will still complain after it's nerfed.

the old players will play less.

I use to buy monthly in game currency for hats and VIP.
    now I quit buying hats and swords.
    VIP is next.. I'll just make pizzas.

This will change things. I don't trust the staff to "do the right thing" anymore.

Give the EC back and take the CG out of the game if you're going to nerf it anymore.
    The guns damage was buffed by 2 and clip by 9 in countenance to it being base blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    So you've made chem normal again but you've banned it from basing... That's the entire point of the gun and that's what it's been used for by everyone who bought it, why don't you just put a cap on the gun like I said as all this entire weekend has been is arguing by everybody.

Putting a cap is the only solution I can think of and the amount of chems at the moment is not bad, obsidian just happens to know how to get all of them to join. There are 65-70 chems atm, only make 15-20 more chems available then completely remove it from the shop.

This will avoid a nerf (most likely also avoid weeks of arguing) and give players a chance to save up. And it's the only logical answer at this point.
    ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk