Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Saved up so much ec why turn back
    Wait wait wait... so let me get this straight.. you were saving EC to get the chem. You saw the post of chem getting nerfed.. and still bought it anyway???? LUL WUT??

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Wait wait wait... so let me get this straight.. you were saving EC to get the chem. You saw the post of chem getting nerfed.. and still bought it anyway???? LUL WUT??
    First off, learn some grammar. And no I bought Chem a week before the nerf

First off, learn some grammar. And no I bought Chem a week before the nerf
    A week before the nerf maybe but you still knew it was coming, even said to be you agreed it needed a nerf and was even told by me to save your ec until after and then decide whether you still wanted it. You spent months saving for it and couldn't even wait a week before the nerf took place?

It just doesn't make sense to complain when you were given a chance to save your ecs when nobody else did. Which is why I find it funny that people even ask for a refund, when I know for a fact most of those people already have all the ec items and would just rebuy it after a week anyway. Even if the gun sucked it's still a status symbol that you earnt 200ec, that's why people buy the saber/ dual saber. I mean there is 25ecs difference between the two and that 25ec equates to a sheath hotkey. You can't seriously tell me despite it not being able to be used in forts that the chem gun isn't worth 75 more ecs than the dual saber, even 60 ecs more than the ion katana.

The gun currently is more or less a 10 damage minigun. I got a 50 streak in about 8 minutes. You still have a free gun that you can use for pking to get your pks up to afford the pk reward guns since a lot of people with chem probably don't have high pks because they do events all day.

Can you enable it in lobbies
    I wanna fort ok

so chem is basically worthless since its not that good on the streets and you cant use it anywhere else, at least let us refund or something.

well light saber is melee and melees are all about the look of it i mean there is some good special melees but the rest are mostly just for the look you can just have crab claws they are pretty fast and good but just because its cheap and "noob" item people will not use it but guns is different guns are to pk to base spar etc so who have it cant realy do this things with it but melees are melees you can do the same stuff with every melee
    also people didnt get chem just to show off they got it because the good stats

Funny how Sam wants to get rid of Zone looking weapons then he comes up with the exotic melee that looks like a dual bladed ion katana, where you can lunge through the air like a fairy and reflect bullets with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    A week before the nerf maybe but you still knew it was coming, even said to be you agreed it needed a nerf and was even told by me to save your ec until after and then decide whether you still wanted it. You spent months saving for it and couldn't even wait a week before the nerf took place?

It just doesn't make sense to complain when you were given a chance to save your ecs when nobody else did. Which is why I find it funny that people even ask for a refund, when I know for a fact most of those people already have all the ec items and would just rebuy it after a week anyway. Even if the gun sucked it's still a status symbol that you earnt 200ec, that's why people buy the saber/ dual saber. I mean there is 25ecs difference between the two and that 25ec equates to a sheath hotkey. You can't seriously tell me despite it not being able to be used in forts that the chem gun isn't worth 75 more ecs than the dual saber, even 60 ecs more than the ion katana.

The gun currently is more or less a 10 damage minigun. I got a 50 streak in about 8 minutes. You still have a free gun that you can use for pking to get your pks up to afford the pk reward guns since a lot of people with chem probably don't have high pks because they do events all day.
    It is really good for Pk I agree with that, I guess I'll be making the best use of it I can.
    Maybe that 500k Pk goal can be accomplished (:

It is really good for Pk I agree with that, I guess I'll be making the best use of it I can.
    Maybe that 500k Pk goal can be accomplished (:
    Good luck :-)
    as we here say, if you don't see 2-6 chem users on the street أقص ايدي
    H a h a

Player Relations
    So we're going to see 60-70 chems on the streets trying to pk ?
    Interesting..

Sam you've literally came up with the worst ideas until now from the starting of this year, bet you'll get a massive amount of hate for that . Besides , it's quite funny how you implemented this idea right after Darkside was getting destroyed by obsidian

Why should someone pay 200 Ec in order to use a gun on the streets ? Most of the players are either afk at the start / astro /sparring /digging or basing .. There wont be much people to kill now ...