Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin Does Something Not Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    He won't get fired for this lol, just a little mistake which didn't hurt anyone
    Thank you for proving my point

I like how zed admitted wat he did was wrong
    better than lying

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I like how zed admitted wat he did was wrong
    better than lying
    Yes, I give Zed 10/10 for doing the right thing.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I don't know if Any High up admin will have a say on the matter before the thread is closed, but:

What Zed did was truly wrong and As someone stated earlier, If they refuse to grab then you should Offer them 1 more chance to grab and if they still refuse then, get proof that they said "No" (In case they try to back-stab you) and Grab the EC and Host another event.
    However, Zed has admitted his mistake which is a good thing and to any future staff who see this comment, Don't make the same mistake.

After all, that is one reason why People study History right? So We Don't make the same mistake.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I don't know if Any High up admin will have a say on the matter before the thread is closed, but:

What Zed did was truly wrong and As someone stated earlier, If they refuse to grab then you should Offer them 1 more chance to grab and if they still refuse then, get proof that they said "No" (In case they try to back-stab you) and Grab the EC and Host another event.
    However, Zed has admitted his mistake which is a good thing and to any future staff who see this comment, Don't make the same mistake.

After all, that is one reason why People study History right? So We Don't make the same mistake.
    Pretty much sums it up. The mistake was noted and addressed accordingly, not a huge issue.

For the future: A ticket or messsge to high staff is enough, no need to create additional threads.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading