Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Some of these guns are unusable now. Have you gone to spar or based recently? People are using guns that cost less because of the state of the guns nerfed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. I recently came back to this change and i actually enjoy my gm4 alot more than i used to. I pk on the regular with it and my shipka as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    At least if he nerf give us some sort of reason & compensation. What you nerfed it just for nerfs sake? just because you can ?
    I've not yet seen 1 SINGLE apology from Kim Jong BItz yet after he nerfed all of OUR GUNS, at least say something like I'm sorry I had to nerf your guns but heres something to make up for it. A lot of us have questioned the his thesis, that such changes will appeal to noobies but we've gotten 0 response. Hes just like I nerfed your guns deal with it, if you argue against otherwise you are either dumb, stupid, selfish or biased.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not mad because my gun got nerfed. I'm angry because of how disrespectful this dictator is. You're the one who nerfed our guns you should provide a proper reason & compensation. I'm honestly not even bothered to spar anymore cus the gun admin can nerf my gun whenever he decides its OP without providing proper reasoning.
    I even asked you properly when you nerfed it how do we compromise & what are our options at the beginning of the thread. You only responded days later & whats worst in a very angry tone.
    Also you never mentioned we could provide statistical feedback, you only said this is your chance to provide feedback. Feedback? What kind of feedback?
    Read the whole thread, he explains why on every gun
    And if I were bitzsam I wouldn't even try to be nice with you with that fact that you called him "Kim jong bitZ"
    Plus he did say you can provide statistical feedback and suggestions as long as they're logical and reasonable
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    And if I were bitzsam I wouldn't even try to be nice with you with that fact that you called him "Kim jong bitZ"
    Plus he did say you can provide statistical feedback and suggestions as long as they're logical and reasonable
    Not every gun was explained in the thread some of the guns were nerfed without explanation its on another thread heres the link https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...aul-(OFFICIAL). Get your facts straigh Joey. Also he only said we could provide a statistical feedback & suggestion 2-3 days AFTER I asked him earlier on the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Not every gun was explained in the thread some of the guns were nerfed without explanation its on another thread heres the link https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...aul-(OFFICIAL). Get your facts straigh Joey. Also he only said we could provide a statistical feedback & suggestion 2-3 days AFTER I asked him earlier on the thread.
    Sorry my facts are wobbly by the lack of care
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Another note he should not be the only gun admin no other game operates like that. It's impossible for one person to be completely unbiassed and see things from multiple view points. It should be a group to promote fair changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    'Spam', defined in its most basic terminology on this game, is holding down the fire button.

This should not solely be an effective tactic in fighting, as it should come with a vulnerability; and usually that is impeded movement or lower damage.
    BAR prior to the nerf had 0.20 freeze; which is right in the ballpark of other competitive guns.

This is not an adequate movement deficiency to compensate for the 0.24 fire rate, which is superior to other competitive guns.
    It also had 10 damage, which again, is superior to other competitive guns.

There is no reason for a gun to have more than one uncountered advantage -- that's the point that your opposition is trying to make.

Was it beatable? Yes-- I take them out on the regular with AUG, M4, Minigun, Glock, SMGPK, Steampunk, PBP-AR, and even Uzi or Handgun.
    They're honestly some of the most laughable opponents I've come across, because they put so much faith in their RoF that they are predictable.

The issue isn't that it was 'unbeatable', the issue is that it was offering too many advantages without deficiencies to balance it.

Most guns shoot faster when tap fired so that makes no sense. Everyone defines spamming as blindly firing away with no use of skill. And why bring up the bar again, myself and others who are against this have said just lower its rof a bit since thats really all it needed, you're just throwing the same argument out that I've disproved in multiple posts.

IMG_1104.JPG

This explains why the changes don't effect him much...

Sorry my facts are wobbly by the lack of care
    If you don't care then don't interrupt. Honestly the quality of the PRs these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Just because you lost to an m4 using the bar doesn't make the m4 better, just means the problem is you. Go compare the stats, statistically the only benefit the m4 has is a faster reload and 0.02 more spread which is subjective anyway. Basically the same freeze, same firerate but bar has 10 damage. Whilst 1 more damage doesn't seem like a lot, it most definitely is.

Look at the ghost ripper, the smg mode prior to the nerf was widely considered as an extremely effective and sought after gun. Look at the old stats compared to the 40k tec9 and you will see they are almost the same with the main difference being 1 less damage from the tec9. And yet people don't consider the tec9 equal, better or even use it
    You sure do a good job at avoiding factual arguments against your idea, I've punched holes in yours and your supporters logic but it always seems to be avoided, sure its a lot of text but you guys seem to be ok with reading anyways, and seem to always have something to say. Are yall avoiding it because I'm right? Because it didn't take much effort to find holes in yalls logic and with as much depth as I went into with everything I said I'm positive I'm not wrong about everything. Your argument has been so weak that you killed it yourself in this exact post I quoted, in the first sentence, so now its the players fault because they weren't skilled enough? Thats what we've been saying about the un-nerfed guns including the bar. So in your eyes, it was the guns fault before the nerfs and now its the players fault after the nerfs, even though there were a lot of players good enough to fight any gun before all this? You're just proving more and more that this whole thing was done on flawed logic and that's why we're saying to reset everything and focus on one thing at a time and leave the stuff that's not an issue alone.

Honestly, I think we need another gun admin, because I don't trust you as a gun admin. Everything you've said on here has this cocky tone to it and gives off a "screw you, I'm right" vibe and then you've been basically calling us skill-less and idiots whenever we disagree with this. So why should I trust you in how well you know your job, this game, and gaming in general?

I heard Desert Eagles were nerfed can any1 confirm whether this is true?