Page 78 of 114 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Thanks to you that you told bitzsam to nerf the Cripple Cannon, I cannot save for it anymore.........YOU STUPID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha

At least make knockback to 20% and reduce the ammo to 6 or 7

How about we start putting decimals in the damages and health? This way we can reduce and increase in a better way.
    Oh this gun deals 8.5 damage!
    Oh I have 23.5 HP!
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Current best guns m4/metal/pdw/shipka that if u want to buy a good gun stick with those and stay away from bar it's actually weak now i my self when i used eagle i felt its better , i would recommend desert eagle over bar , it has good firerate higher clip and less freeze and better reload and it coasts 6500 for one pair

Anyway this nerfs actually damages the game eco in the first position take an example what happened in graal zone when zone coins got band from trades and then more happened tell the trade turned from crowded place to empty

Maybe from here we should all start giving graal 1 star so when people or anyone check they automatically say this game is trash and they dont try it

Interesting...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Add more knock back possibility to gas launcher its weak now comparing it the rest of the launchers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Add more knock back possibility to gas launcher its weak now comparing it the rest of the launchers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When a Grenade launcher is better then Gas launcher, and it costs way less.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    When a Grenade launcher is better then Gas launcher, and it costs way less.
    Era memes

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    How about we start putting decimals in the damages and health? This way we can reduce and increase in a better way.
    Oh this gun deals 8.5 damage!
    Oh I have 23.5 HP!
    Era already have that system included. Take minigun for example, it does 3.5 Dmg per Bullet so if I get hit with 10 of the bullets it 35 Dmg. Or if I get hit with 1 bullet my HP will show 46 but its actually 46.5

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Arguments? The only argument- non plural is that you spent money on the guns. So what? I've already explained why that is not a reasoning against the guns being brought down to give lower tier- skilled gun users an advantage. The guns were too strong in comparison with the majority of the other guns in the game, if you say otherwise then you are simply biased because you bought them.
    I'm in this position because I am unbiased. You can say 'there needs to be more people making the decisions' but guess what those people would also have to be unbiased and therefore the same conclusion will be reached.

I paid for most of the high tier guns such as bar, shipka, pbp myself. I didn't get those guns for free and yet I am willing to put aside the fact that I paid for them, be unbiased and balance them for the benefit of gameplay as a whole

- - - Updated - - -

I've explained multiple times why you can't nerf the 2 strongest guns and then leave the other guns. Doesn't take much common sense to see that if the 2 best guns are brought down, so do similar guns so that those guns don't just replace them as they'd become statistically better.

I've only ignored your suggestions if they were the same repetitive argument i've answered 100 times or if they were for biased reasonings such as you suggesting me ingame to buff the p2ks (and after looking at your account I happened to see that you had just reached 100k kills so suprise suprise why you would want those buffed now that you can buy them).

The only valid suggestion i've seen you make is the cripple cannon which I have already implemented by reducing its knockback potential from 50% to 10%
    50% to 10% in knock back? Are you serious? Thats is stupid and way to big of a difference.... Its an EC gun.. Get that threw your head you act like its EZ l to win events ... If you was going to reduce the knock back why make it useless like every other gun that has knock back... First the arcade guns get Nerf from you and now your nerfing every gun in the game like your GOD.... They seriously should fire you.. Not even listening to the community ...

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Thanks to you that you told bitzsam to nerf the Cripple Cannon, I cannot save for it anymore.........YOU STUPID

With all the slower guns cripple cannon was OP in events, you can't lie about that, all you do with it is spam and the knockback was crazy, knocking you into more bullets in which you can't even protect yourself

Was 50% - 10% too much? Maybe so, It should be 15-25%, but it just got so annoying especially in spar tournament and TTS, you just can't win. Rushing them also did nothing as you'd be knocked back, making it impossible to counter. It practically has an unlimited clip aswell.